Undead Healer? Please?

Been awhile! But I'm back. I use the undead team, consisting of Hansuke, Yorick(of course) Zomm, and Brom(sometimes the death knight)
I would like to see a Undead Caster, that heals. Sure, the team I mentioned heals themselfs and a chance to heal all undead with yoricks epic, but sometimes 25% healing each turn isnt always gonna save me, I think it can have the healing power of the Healer Zomminion, he heals AWSOME on one person! I just need a good healer on my team. Yea, I used Nub Nub back then, but now his healing isn't enoug.. Plus he isnt undead.
Tagged:

Comments

• StinkyStinky Member
    edited July 7
    What if Yor's epic also had a passive effect that boosts Undeads' lifesteal by another 25%, so that they have a 50% lifesteal? Alternatively, Brom's epic attacks could reset the cooldown on his Team Leech, or Team Leech could start powered. Leech is a great heal, but a seven turn cooldown? Ouch.
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    Been awhile! But I'm back. I use the undead team, consisting of Hansuke, Yorick(of course) Zomm, and Brom(sometimes the death knight)
    I would like to see a Undead Caster, that heals. Sure, the team I mentioned heals themselfs and a chance to heal all undead with yoricks epic, but sometimes 25% healing each turn isnt always gonna save me, I think it can have the healing power of the Healer Zomminion, he heals AWSOME on one person! I just need a good healer on my team. Yea, I used Nub Nub back then, but now his healing isn't enoug.. Plus he isnt undead.

Seriously? The undead are THE best self-healing team out there. Apart from the fact that they each heal 25% of all damage dealt, Yorick's epic attack heals all undead, Zomm's Taste for Brains heals all undead, and Brom heals himself on a killing blow. You might think of switching out Brom for Overlord Executum, who can seriously mess up

If you can't get that team to survive in PvE then there's something seriously wrong with your rune set up, or something.

In PvP the undead haven't a chance. If that's where you're using them, you need to develop some other heroes 'cos the undead cannot survive as a team (though some of them are useful, mostly Zomm and Hansuke).

It sounds like maybe you think you can build one team (undead) and use them for everything. That just isn't how the game works.

If you really want an undead healer, take Yasmin or Emily along, and if they get killed they'll come back as a healer Zomminion.
  • hatredhatred Member
    Zomm is basically the undead healer. That said, a damage based undead caster doesnt really exist, as zomm is really a caster only in name.
  • Barleyman wrote: »

Seriously? The undead are THE best self-healing team out there. Apart from the fact that they each heal 25% of all damage dealt, Yorick's epic attack heals all undead, Zomm's Taste for Brains heals all undead, and Brom heals himself on a killing blow. You might think of switching out Brom for Overlord Executum, who can seriously mess up

If you can't get that team to survive in PvE then there's something seriously wrong with your rune set up, or something.

In PvP the undead haven't a chance. If that's where you're using them, you need to develop some other heroes 'cos the undead cannot survive as a team (though some of them are useful, mostly Zomm and Hansuke).

It sounds like maybe you think you can build one team (undead) and use them for everything. That just isn't how the game works.

If you really want an undead healer, take Yasmin or Emily along, and if they get killed they'll come back as a healer Zomminion.

the game can work that way. I made it to legend 1 with that team, beat the normal mode with it, made it half way through hard mode, I do agree that yoricks passive can do 50% heal on hit, I like that idea
  • better make exectum as goretusk or kira provide dmg reduction, maybe passive, which works only with zomm, and add fire fast archer skeleton. His skull may be in flame, 1st ability purgin flame shower of arrows with little dmg, second ability soul burn, some powerful solo target shot that sillence and 3d ability corpse explosion, that deal dmg to all enemy heroes and apply burn on them, for each corpse, his passives can be, reduce dmg from burning targets, only for him, and additional healing on atck on burning targets for all teammates, maybe corose explo can be his passive, and fire vamp active buff, doesnt matter. Can also think about names for abilities.
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    the game can work that way. I made it to legend 1 with that team, beat the normal mode with it, made it half way through hard mode...

... but sometimes 25% healing each turn isnt always gonna save me, ... I just need a good healer on my team. Yea, I used Nub Nub back then, but now his healing isn't enough.. Plus he isn't undead.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum