Distribution of heroes.

16 Fire Fire Heroes
18 Nature Nature Heroes
17 Water Water Heroes
14 Light Light Heroes
15 Dark Dark Heroes

I think we need another light hero or two. Light and Dark Heroes are getting the short end of the stick here. Although Dark heroes are most likely the most powerful in the game. No more nature heroes for a bit, please.

Comments

• hatredhatred Member
    Light could use a damage dealer, right now they really have none.
    A cool idea would be to make a rainbow hero for white (because light includes all the wavelengths). Maybe make him a tower exclusive and call him Chromus II or Son of Chromus.
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited July 8
    How about a Legendary hero who uses the entire rainbow for rune slots. IE you can put any combination of any color rune in all 5 slots. I think that would be hella awesome and have some interesting rune combinations! B)

Edit - Altho that might require taking extra damage from all hero colors AND doing extra damage to all hero colors. Not so sure about this idea now that I think about it.

Unless they took away both the extra damage done and extra damage received due to hero color. Hmmm...
    Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 71 - VIP 2
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • sirolk99 wrote: »
    How about a Legendary hero who uses the entire rainbow for rune slots. IE you can put any combination of any color rune in all 5 slots. I think that would be hella awesome and have some interesting rune combinations! B)

Edit - Altho that might require taking extra damage from all hero colors AND doing extra damage to all hero colors. Not so sure about this idea now that I think about it.

Unless they took away both the extra damage done and extra damage received due to hero color. Hmmm...

Ooh an all red rune setup... or yellow if tank