Hero characterization

I like to think that some heroes aren't really what they seem. Some may look super edgy but is actually super chill *cough cough(pontifex) cough*. So here are some character traits i like to put on heroes

Shadowblade-SB is your typical cookie cutter dark ninja who teleports from shadow to shadow and strikes enemies when their backs are turned. He has the typical ninja attire and with an epic called"dusk blade" which has gems and a swirly thing on the handle. But what if(stay with me here) instead of being a super deadly ninja,he was..........a comical person. Like he isn't serious most of the time and just like to fool around but still get things done somehow. And if I characterize SB as a comical person what about....

Kobal The Pestilent-Yeah i said it. What if kobal also is a comical person who just wants to chill and have fun instead of spreading disease across the lands of dungeon boss causing doom, and mayhem. If both kobal and SB were those kind of people then they would be friends automatically.

Sir william-Will is a courageous knight who protects lives of the innocent. Now what if he was.............british. Yup i like to think that william eats fish&chips and drives on the left lane on roads. Also he might eat tomatoes and black puddimg for breakfast for some weird reason..................is icebloom the queen of england but younger?

Pontifex Mortis-look at this guy. He has a dark purple cloak with symbols and spider legged strips at the bottom. He's bald but have a skull on his head,floats around,and has a looong beard with looong eye brows. Typical necromancer look. Now you know how necro's are. Dark,broody,deadly,disease-y,undead......y. But what if 🅱ontifex 🅱ortis was a........narcasistic necromancer........and also chill. I mean pontifex is the best necro in dungeon boss so wouldn't you think he might be a little cocky and believe that he's the smartest hero of them all. And what if he doesn't mostly care about souls and stuff,but he would still kill someone occasionally.

Ignus The Mad-he's medium,he's mad,his temper tantrums are really bad. HEEEEEEEEEE'S IGNUUSSSSSS. Ok we all know that ignus.......is mad but what if he............is still mad(trololololo)

Rogar Stonecrusher-ya know rogar the first hero you'll use and then neglect once you reach lvl 30 and start using heroes in the current meta (#nerf the barbs) but i have a theory that rogar is..........dumb. Here's my theory:rogar has a giant hammer and everyone has to hit them selves with their weapon sometimes and being hit with a hammer that can destroy stone can give you a big concussion,or make you dumb. Ya'know....nerved and brains and science and...stuff. So i think that rogar is a little dumb(no offense rogar)

So that was some stupid characterizations for heroes. Also here's some trivia:
1 i think SB and BD would make a fricken awesome assassin couple

2 igorok and agnon has feelings too

3 zen gets fed up with your crap often

4 indigo is better than willow

5 The only thing greater than a nugget and a biscuit:2 nuggets and 2 biscuits

Comments

• Well, Kobal DOES have a hoodie. that's pretty much a symbol for chill persons. at least, how i see it.
    What if Zurk is actually kind of cocky, too, on top of being annoying? his description states he really likes fancy hats, and i could imagine him sneaking up on other heroes to "borrow" their hats if he likes them, or look down upon heroes that have hats he really doesn't like.
    That makes him pretty much Selwyn's nightmare.
    I could also imagine King Bramble to not be so Cruel at all. a guy who gives parties, seems pretty nice. Unless he forces his guests to party with him, which is indeed pretty cruel.
  • HollandOrc wrote: »
    Well, Kobal DOES have a hoodie. that's pretty much a symbol for chill persons. at least, how i see it.
    What if Zurk is actually kind of cocky, too, on top of being annoying? his description states he really likes fancy hats, and i could imagine him sneaking up on other heroes to "borrow" their hats if he likes them, or look down upon heroes that have hats he really doesn't like.
    I could also imagine King Bramble to not be so Cruel at all. a guy who gives parties, seems pretty nice. Unless he forces his guests to party with him, which is indeed pretty cruel.

King bramble is cruel because he always steal my lunch in the break room,along with thalia's
    Well, Kobal DOES have a hoodie. that's pretty much a symbol for chill persons. at least, how i see it.

King bramble is cruel because he always steal my lunch in the break room,along with thalia's

That shameless piece of cowpoo! *lights up a torch* Time to round up the mob. LET'S GET HIM!
  • morillimorilli Member
    Cruel King Bramble = Goblin equivalent of an Elvis Impersonator Elvis
    HollandOrc wrote: »

That shameless piece of cowpoo! *lights up a torch* Time to round up the mob. LET'S GET HIM!

DOWN WITH BRAMBLE! DOWN WITH BRAMBLE! DOWN WITH BRAMBLE!
    HollandOrc wrote: »

DOWN WITH BRAMBLE! DOWN WITH BRAMBLE! DOWN WITH BRAMBLE!

LET US STORM THE BRAMBLELURK CASTLE!