Getting annoyed at lack of response on Black Diamond's Epic problems

As topic...I actually was using her a lot pre-epic, and this is the first time I actually wish I could un-epic her. I'd even accept the stat drop. She's gotten into such a messed up place where she seems to simultaneously count as a ranged and melee character with her basic attacks (Deadeye's 1 makes her attack, she does not deal reduced damage to flyers, but she also triggers 'burns melee attackers', etc), but the bigger issue is that her trait that makes all assassins apply Off-Balance with their basic attacks no longer functions for her in any capacity. Not just on epic procs, but she simply doesn't benefit from it anymore. I actually relied on this in a lot of matches to weaken the impact of strong AoE defenders, and the complete loss of it has actually made her worse in my opinion, despite the stat increases.

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We're getting these issues fixed.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • UratohUratoh Member
    Joel wrote: »
    We're getting these issues fixed.

Hooray! Sorry for being so testy, I'd just been using her, epic comes out, hype is real, then...bugs.
  • boooousakboooousak Member
    Also, @Joel, another thing that has been mentioned in BD epic post, any word on all epic materials being the same, which basically makes most of the materials useless and stocked at 999, while some are never enough. Thanks!
  • I
    hate
    pyre embers
    all the epics need them and i need them to craft stuff to eventually make my guardian runes
  • I
    hate
    pyre embers
    all the epics need them and i need them to craft stuff to eventually make my guardian runes

You can't even work on two crafting objectives at once... I wish rune crafting would have separate mats from epics.