More tower feedback

Went from wiping 5th floor to easily clearing 11th in the last 4 days. Including a heartbreaker on floor 11 in between.

Obviously there has been efforts that habe made a difference even if it's random. But bottom line is I don't feel limited like I was and will have np reaching my goals this event as like in the past.

That plus the gem reward structure.

Awesome.

After all the ankle biting and complaining (myself included ) I just thought it was in order to say thank you for the hard work you guys do and it is highly appreciated.
Tagged:

Comments

• I finished the tower 2 days in a row as well after wiping around 5th and 6th floor for a long time. Not sure if random either but not having to fight enemies 3 or more levels above me is helping a lot. Also not having 10 barb teams aint too shabby either
  • MaxBeamerMaxBeamer Member
    My last two towers on my level 70 account were finished with no dead heroes. The tower before those was finished with only 11 left alive.

I think one the devs went rogue and turned the tower difficulty level down and made those unannounced changes to those heroes. Let’s see if they turn it back up when they fix the heroes.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    edited July 9
    Not random. We said here that a second change to the tower was made last week :) : http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/59242/preliminary-tower-of-pwnage-change-2nd-change-made/p1
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • kmobkmob Member
    edited July 11
    The pattern seems to be 2 emily powerhouse teams from floor 10 up. If not sooner. Definitely did not turn difficulty down

Post edited by kmob on
  • StinkyStinky Member
    kmob wrote: »
    The pattern seems to be 2 emily powerhouse teams from floor 10 up. If not sooner. Definitely did not turn difficulty down
    I wish I could have a 2 Emily team, especially if I could have 2 Agnons as well.
  • danacdanac Member
    Stinky wrote: »
    kmob wrote: »
    I wish I could have a 2 Emily team, especially if I could have 2 Agnons as well.

not too hard.
    the trick is getting 3 Emilys.
  • edited July 15
    Towers been great but then you get an Emily team at 11, heh.

Just loving that tank rune, was such a brain wave.
  • Short_FuseShort_Fuse Member
    edited 6:48AM
    Even tho the change has helped a bit, i still get impossible towers every now and then. Nothing i throw at some unkillable agnons works... so yea. Its great to finish towers every two or three days, but the unkillable barb or full defense beast teams with an immortal agnon murdering everything you throw at it just make me wanna quit this game for good :neutral:

There are teams that you just sit hopelessly as they one shot your most defensive guys...

Its just not a very good feeling when one hero in the tower wipes 3 or 4 of your toughest teams and you feel there is nothing you could have done

Not quite sure if the problem are the op heroes (like agnon), how runes + levels work in the tower, a combination of it all... or whatever it is that makes some heroes virtually unkillable...nonetheless... i shouldn't be fighting teams that i have no hope of beating even with my toughest heroes alive

At least in pvp i can avoid teams with such a superior power... in the tower it is what it is... if you get an op team that's pretty much it for you for the day... there´s absolutely nothing you can throw at it that will make you win

The other day i got a barb team with an ekko with the tank rune in it... it took me 3 dummy teams just to get rid of that ekko... i mean come on...

to add insult to injury, the barbs were lvl 70 and the ekko was lvl 16... yes a level 16 ekko with a tank rune cost me 3 full teams killed just so i could down it, because apparently it gets invincible for a turn everytime i reenter that floor. I needed a 4th team to handle the 3 barbs afterwards...
    Post edited by Short_Fuse at