Friday the 13th Weekend! That Means Good Luck, Right?

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
haexz57uhoaq.png

Friday the 13th gets tons of negative publicity, so we decided to make this weekend a special, lucky Dark Festival! For the next four days, you can choose between a 2x material, 2x gold, 2x tokens, or 2x player XP boost. The boost will last until 3pm CST the following day, at which point you can choose again. You can make the same choice each day, or choose a different one each time!

In addition, we've got four new event dungeons filled with creepy enemies. I mean, even if the weekend isn't unlucky, we still have to play up the spooky aspect. And keep an eye out for the terrifying creature inhabiting "The Thing and Stuff" dungeon!

Meanwhile, all dark heroes get the "Night of Shadows" passive, which allows them to follow up any attack by a Dark ally, and gives all of their basic attacks shield piercing! Now THAT'S scary!
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• I love the idea of the daily boosts ! Looks like a fun event !
    Level - 73
    Guilds - Member in VIP LIFE and officer in VIP Minions
    Favorite Hero - Astrid
  • Nice! Will the tomb lord zomm skin be available?
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited July 12
    Why can't Ella's and Zomm's skins be sold seperately alongside the bundles?

That blows! >:(
    Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 73 - VIP 2
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • wagdoggwagdogg Member
    Yeah I would’ve purchased zomms skin but not in a bundle
  • hadouryuhadouryu Member
    awesome event thanks
  • hadouryuhadouryu Member
    yeah wouldve purchased too if he wasnt in a bundle
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited July 12
    I like the spooky theme for the town, that's a cool touch.
    Post edited by Stinky on
  • Ireally wished I could’ve gotten tomb lord zomm but not in a bundle
  • mrdahlmrdahl Member
    Great all around event, the "choose your boost" is a very nice addition. I had just hoped that this was the event when we finally got to see the updated/epic Pontifex.
    Make Reptiles Great Again!
  • in a world where I'm always hurting for gold. I love the 2x gold
  • small bug i noticed with this event. not sure if it really has an impact or not but if you make a kill with a follow up attack then hopper doesn't stomp the corpse until the next hero attacks.
    nkm5zvb5ds7u.png
  • I don’t know if this is a glitch but Lord Zomms right foot is backwards or is that just because he is a zombie
  • that's been like that lol. he's dragging it
  • solringsolring Member
    How can I have the dark town permanent?
  • danacdanac Member
    solring wrote: »
    How can I have the dark town permanent?

go into a coma.
    wake up this Halloween.
    Repeat as necessary
  • small bug i noticed with this event. not sure if it really has an impact or not but if you make a kill with a follow up attack then hopper doesn't stomp the corpse until the next hero attacks.
    nkm5zvb5ds7u.png

Honestly, for me it's been like that for a while.

For me, it happens when the next hero would kill hopper, which I find really annoying.

Any thoughts @Joel?
    Level: 74
    Position: Officer of Evil Inc
    Favorite Hero: Ekko
    "Once you have accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you."

For me, it happens when the next hero would kill hopper, which I find really annoying.

Any thoughts @Joel?

I've lost matches because Hopper didn't eat a corpse that Emily then revived. It's annoying.
  • Barleyman wrote: »
    small bug i noticed with this event. not sure if it really has an impact or not but if you make a kill with a follow up attack then hopper doesn't stomp the corpse until the next hero attacks.

Any thoughts @Joel?

I've lost matches because Hopper didn't eat a corpse that Emily then revived. It's annoying.
    I know, right?
    Level: 74
    Position: Officer of Evil Inc
    Favorite Hero: Ekko
    "Once you have accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you."
  • Hopper has worked fine until this event but it's only if a dark hero does a follow up attack and kills the target, hopper just watches...cmon you lazy rabbit
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    Whoa the last dungeon is spooky! The way IT sits there and smiles at you
  • morillimorilli Member
    Zomm's minions do not do a follow up attack. They are all dark minions so the should.
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    Mine did all weekend, you must be having bad luck, sorry.
    Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 73 - VIP 2
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • morillimorilli Member
    Might be a timing thing. Cause I watched a freshly raised minion just sit there after a dark hero attacked. Of course others killed the enemy in the same turn.
  • I've had mixed results. Enemies minions followed up but mine didn't but then in a different match they did? My first PvP match was strange too, none of my dark heroes did a follow up but every battle after was ok minus the hopper issue.
  • King_YorickKing_Yorick Member
    edited July 16
    All i want is Overlord Yorick skin. Who here thinks the Skull-Bat Torchy and Overlord yorick would be a good aspecto to This event? Judt to fit the undead theme