PvP Team help

tyler0118tyler0118 Member
edited July 21 in My Dungeon Discussion
I’ve been struggling on which team to use for many reasons. A barb team is good for most things except against other barbs, and my current flying team is good against barbs but kinda bad against higher level opponents or hopper and shade. I was wondering if I should stick with my flying team with a different composition or the same thing with barbs. The only issue with barbs is no healer. Is there a better flying team than my current one (Leo, Solaris, Agnon, Ferno), or a barb team with a decent healer (my Emily is three star trash) or a whole new team in general to use? Suggestions for a viable team for PvP ( and maybe a good healer for PvE if there isn’t one in the team)?
The only heroes I don’t have are Bauble, Viperia, Koros, Kozar, Kreel, Indigo, Zen, and Krexx. The only ones I have well starred or Leo and Furnace (I know that’s bad).
What about a dwarf team? I was thinking a well-runed valkin and therand can do a lot of damage
Post edited by tyler0118 on

Comments

• Barbs - Ignus + Emily is actually a pretty effective anti-barb team. You need to work on Emily, she is my most used all-round useful hero (PvE, PvT, PvP)
  • Barleyman wrote: »
    Barbs - Ignus + Emily is actually a pretty effective anti-barb team. You need to work on Emily, she is my most used all-round useful hero (PvE, PvT, PvP)
    I’m pretty sure I just don’t have the right runes for her yet because other three star heroes are good but she always falls short. Maybe it’s even the way I rune her. How do you rune her?
  • hatredhatred Member
    Barbs dont really need a healer, go for a fast win. If you REALLY feel like barbs are dying too fast, try shade (shroud balog+spirit link), goretusk (instant taunt+DR), or Agnon (kill them even faster).
    The flying team kind of sucks without the Ferno+Emily package, I suggest you dont run it until you can replace Leo with Emily.
  • tyler0118tyler0118 Member
    edited July 21
    hatred wrote: »
    Barbs dont really need a healer, go for a fast win. If you REALLY feel like barbs are dying too fast, try shade (shroud balog+spirit link), goretusk (instant taunt+DR), or Agnon (kill them even faster).
    The flying team kind of sucks without the Ferno+Emily package, I suggest you dont run it until you can replace Leo with Emily.

I can probably get Emily runed but I don’t know how to. Plus I only need a healer if I need epic parts or just want to do PvE which is why I need a good one for a barb team.
    Post edited by tyler0118 on
  • I have Emily with decent runes now and she’s doing alright in PvP and PvE, but I have a feeling I’m still runing her wrong. I have her defensively runed, and I’m waiting for the end of this season to get the good water rune. Is defensive the way to go?
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    Yes, you want as much def/health, and maybe 1 attack rune on her.
    Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 73 - VIP 2
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited July 23
    Do you have your Emily with a maxed out epic? The self heal on that thing is potent and although the passive +30% attack is wasted on her, the
    passive +20% defense does make it easier for her to stay alive. Having said that, she's never going to be a tank. That's why you have Goretusk there to help her out, and/or have Solaris to hand to res her.
  • Stinky wrote: »
    Do you have your Emily with a maxed out epic? The self heal on that thing is potent and although the passive +30% attack is wasted on her, the
    passive +20% defense does make it easier for her to stay alive. Having said that, she's never going to be a tank. That's why you have Goretusk there to help her out, and/or have Solaris to hand to res her.
    I got some runes with the new event and I’ve been doing better with her and I have her epic at a pretty high level but not maxed yet. Plus I found a team that was pretty hard to beat in tower. It was Goretusk, Emily, Agnon, and Alexandros. Is that a good team to use for PvP or am I just trash at tower
  • its all up to you, but i dont suggest use heroes with same weak spot(2xdmg from ranged atc) for example shade + daeris with same stars and runes will wipe or pre wipe whole your team, etc
    try to get as many synergy as you can, or use most powerful heroes in class, with game break abilities.