PvP Team idea

Been thinking of trying out a new team. It involves using Goretusk, Emily, Agnon, and Alexandros. Is this a good team idea?

Comments

• StinkyStinky Member
    edited July 25
    The only thread I've noticed Alex come up in was this one, and it didn't seem encouraging. It's a good idea for a team, though.
  • li30li30 Member
    What kind of defense ure going to fight with that team ? I'm thinking another alex team, GT Alex lily sol to fight non Emily assas team, might be interesting.
  • tyler0118tyler0118 Member
    edited July 26
    li30 wrote: »
    What kind of defense ure going to fight with that team ? I'm thinking another alex team, GT Alex lily sol to fight non Emily assas team, might be interesting.
    Have you tried this team cause it actually seems pretty good although I don’t really know how to use lily
  • li30li30 Member
    @tyler0118 I did try it, feedback is a tedious fight, my defensive GT became main dmg dealer :# lily and Alex were buff/debuffer, no dmg output, as long as u take down Emily, a guaranteed win. Imo all 4 toons require guardian.
  • tyler0118tyler0118 Member
    edited July 26
    li30 wrote: »
    @tyler0118 I did try it, feedback is a tedious fight, my defensive GT became main dmg dealer :# lily and Alex were buff/debuffer, no dmg output, as long as u take down Emily, a guaranteed win. Imo all 4 toons require guardian.

Yeah I wanted to do a team that was different then everybody else’s teams, especially Alex being one hero. I’ve done barbs (too op and it’s not fair) and a flying team (strong against barbs but weak against high level and power teams) so I was just finding a unique team that could still be good. Plus is there a way you can post that replay?
  • @li30 is there a way you could post that replay?
  • li30li30 Member
    Sorry alr overwritten, now I'm suffering from sifu nightmare :(