A message to thalia

(Ahem)

Dear thalia, WHY CAN'T YOU GET OFF OF YOUR LAZY **** AND HELP YOUR SEEKER FOR ONCE IN A WHILE. The only thing you do is make jokes, give us advice we already know, and run away from danger while we run towards the danger with our heroes that you may or may not have gave us deals for atleast 10-100 dollars. BUT what you never do is help US in battle. All you do is watch us go on suicide missions from 5000 miles away! We don't even know all of your abilities because you never help kill skeletons or slay dragons. Why can't you just help out in battles instead of getting your lunch stolen by nub nub. So in conclusion: stop being lazy and help us

Sincerely, watermelone also known as majicboss1

Comments

• Thalia is not going to help us. She secretly hates us. She is the Boss of Darkness and none of our heroes are capable of defeating her! She can only be beaten by Jerry! That is why we have to protect him.
  • I think that could actually be a cool part of the story^. She could end up making us fight a boss we couldn't beat in a tutorial, and she nukes it with an Arial barrage. Then at the end of boss mode, it ends up she was the boss of darkness and we have to deal with her powerful barrages.
  • better she would be child of boss of darkness
  • Why is everybody saying that thalia is evil. I said that she was lazy
  • YykkilYykkil Member
    edited July 28
    Thalia could make a cool playable hero. She could be a fast summoner (because of her obsession with your wallet portals) in which she has 3 skills that each either summon a creature or if already summoned, make it do something special.
  • Luckily, I will be in full support for Thalia as a playable Hero.
    Crimson's Links: DB Wiki | DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum | Twitter
    IGN: CrimsonKid
    Y8MqAzC.png
  • She could be the boss mode end equivalent of Dhaegon... Just get her by beating the very last boss in boss mode (which could be her tainted by evil like she was in the hints at the end of the campeign.)
  • I can't even reach chapter 14 because the final (boss challenge)dungeon with reptiles only is impossible for me. I never put effort into gorgons during the time they were good because i found them easy to beat. I 3 starred every dungeon before that one first try, but reptile-only one just isn't working. Especially since Snakes on the Plains is considered MELEE. Man DB needs to change attacks like these that classify as melee to ranged, especially when the animation clearly shows a ranged attack.
  • Deathriftx wrote: »
    I can't even reach chapter 14 because the final (boss challenge)dungeon with reptiles only is impossible for me. I never put effort into gorgons during the time they were good because i found them easy to beat. I 3 starred every dungeon before that one first try, but reptile-only one just isn't working. Especially since Snakes on the Plains is considered MELEE. Man DB needs to change attacks like these that classify as melee to ranged, especially when the animation clearly shows a ranged attack.

I can't complete many of the "use this team" dungeons because there are many heroes I don't want to put time into because they are so bad. I guess the only chance is if you save gold and XP pots for free rune unequip times and blast through some heroes.
  • Why is everybody saying that thalia is evil. I said that she was lazy

She gives incorrect information to try to get $$$s out of gullible rookies.