Tower shop not let me purchase materials

@Joel - Game will not let me purchase a bunch of different types of materials in the tower shop. I have not purchased the limit nor is my account already maxed out.

0p1iopv2l1if.png

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    is your inventory full?
  • @danac - Thanks for the reply. That was the first thing that I checked.

Inventory is not full. I definitely have room for most materials. For instance, I am very low on crystals and only have 7 boss fangs right now.
  • And some of the same things that the tower shop will not let me purchase are still available for purchase in the aether shop.
  • @Joel - This is happening again. The tower shop is acting like I have a full inventory of all materials and will not let me purchase more. I am nowhere near full (e.g., I might have 1-2 crystals total). The other shops are behaving normally.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    edited August 6
    We are looking into this bug.

Edit: We currently believe the bug is related to having full Loot Keys (yes, totally illogical bug). We're hoping to have it fixed soon. In the meantime, burning a loot key should allow you to purchase materials from the pwn shop.
    Post edited by Joel on
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • @Joel - great minds think alike...it just occurred to me that it may be related to max quick loot keys. So, I tried using one of the keys and it fixed the issue...at least until I get another key :)

Thanks for the assist :)
  • danacdanac Member
    wow. I hardly ever use loot keys and I still only have 7000
  • Apparently they max out at 10,000. I never really paid much attention before now.
  • PugsOfWar wrote: »
    Apparently they max out at 10,000. I never really paid much attention before now.

Its a relatively recent change, used to be 999 I think.
  • danacdanac Member
    exactly. I had 999 when they upped to 10,000.
    Since then I've only used keys during ql events.
    I've been running dungeons a lot instead. But I haven't bought many keys. And I'm just under 7k.