Love those tanking runes

edited August 6 in Tower of Pwnage Talk
oq0bz2n3pjbk.png
Good to see such an easy team /s

2 tanking runes, 2 lots of invincibility. Valkin perma freezing. Emily healing up the group each time.

Really.......

(Photo was a trash group purely for the image, largely because I can’t get an image done quick enough cause I watch myself get killed while the Tower team auto plays itself till I lose)

Comments

• Not sure what your point is?

Looks like a cleverly thought out defense (yours?) and a poorly though out attacking team with zero synergy. Tank runes can be annoying but they are manageable, there is no perfect defense.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited August 6
    Barleyman wrote: »
    Not sure what your point is?

Looks like a cleverly thought out defense (yours?) and a poorly though out attacking team with zero synergy. Tank runes can be annoying but they are manageable, there is no perfect defense.

He explained why it's a poor attack team in his post - it's a suicide squad sent in so he can take a picture of the issue. I agree that it's a good defense team, but in the Tower, there is no way to know there are two tank runes in play until it's too late and you've sent a team in there. That's a big problem. When you're raiding someone, you can check their runes for any nasty surprises like tank or freezing runes, unresponsive as the UI is, but here the OP couldn't do that.
    Post edited by Stinky on
  • YykkilYykkil Member
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, the tower should not draw teams from real defense rosters...