Tower Being Fixed When?

Short_FuseShort_Fuse Member
edited July 26 in Tower of Pwnage Talk
A couple weeks ago @Joel said they were thinking of a possible fix for the tower situation... just wondering when thats gonna happen... because im getting pretty tired of seeing the same teams on every floor... sometimes facing 5 barb teams on the same tower... its getting to a point that when i see solaris on 7 different floors with lilly grog nog and goretusk i just skip the tower entirely... not gonna spend 20 minute per floor to kill a solaris just to be stuck on another 20 minute fight again next floor thank you

Or seeing Agnon on every floor and getting to the 7th floor with no tank alive...

So yea... when is that going to happen? Because the tower game is pretty boring atm

Can´t you at least limit the number of times some heroes show up in our towers? It would help immensely not having to fight trough 7 solaris teams or 5 agnons back to back
Post edited by Short_Fuse on

Comments

• It's soul crushing
  • Its getting worse, every time they change the meta the new teams become popular and difficult for the tower due to the mechanics but the old teams are still difficult. The latest addition of the dwarves had me looking at yesterdays tower and saying I'm going to bed, I'll think about it tomorrow. The crazy dwarf combos are hard enough in PvP now add the tower mechanics and needing to fight them over and over and I just don't think I have it in me to face that every day when the rest of the floors are barbarian or agnon floors.
    I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating
  • I agree that the tower is soul crushing. I had 4 levels of Barbs today. No chance. How often should a competent player complete the tower? Once a week? Maybe the tower should have beginner, normal, and expert modes with higher pay outs.
  • dboss235 wrote: »
    I agree that the tower is soul crushing. I had 4 levels of Barbs today. No chance. How often should a competent player complete the tower? Once a week? Maybe the tower should have beginner, normal, and expert modes with higher pay outs.

I'm still completing the tower on a daily basis; I've missed just twice in the last year. Once I got stuck on Floor 11 against a reviving team, and had no corpse gobblers left (Shade, Hopper or Zomm). The other time I stopped on floor 10 but realised after I quit that I could have brought in my dwarf team to finish up.

• danacdanac Member
    I've missed about 4 times the past year= each time it was because the game crashed/wouldn't load/had a tower issue.
  • Hakuna matata someone will make a team that will be able to knock down barbarians once and for all