Life through the eyes of Kreel (and our own)

pn80f092hr2a.png
u9umlca9xx0l.png
0tmoblxjpty0.png
Wooh I finally got this one done! You don't really notice how much more detailed Kreel is until you actually have to draw him. I hope you guys enjoy! ;)
Beware dirt everywhere of your doom, for I am Life Reaper Broom
Tagged:

Comments

• ****, looks like there was A LOT of work put into this!
    Great job!
    IGN: MatadorGKilla
    Level 60 (might forget to update)
    Scrub in: Guildless right now lol.
    My internet is back, I don't think anyone cares anyways.
  • Viperia's just playing hard to get
  • YykkilYykkil Member
    I am glad you necro'd this post, or else I probably would never have seen it.

I don't understand the storyline but the comic quality is astounding. Brilliant work sir Broom.
  • Yykkil wrote: »
    I am glad you necro'd this post, or else I probably would never have seen it.

I don't understand the storyline but the comic quality is astounding. Brilliant work sir Broom.

Kreel tried to kiss viperia but then she slapped him for 8184 crit dmg and krexx laughed at him. I dunno why balog is there or why there's a heart on him.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited August 10
    I can't remember when Kreel does it, or what it does exactly, but Kreel will slap a blue heart on someone, for some reason. I think it lowers the damage done by that target to Kreel? Like Kreel himself, it's irrelevant.

Balog used to be a joke. He's completely unascended in that pic for a reason. How times change...
  • williamwilliam Member
    edited August 10
    I think kreel thought that balog was viperia that’s why it said life trough kreels eyes. In his spotlight he had bad eyes. Balog has a blue heart representing the venom when he hit kreel
  • No its because of his "That's a Moray" trait. Admiral Kreel has a really cool design, but he's just kinda... bad.