If only...

The 50,000 ticket rune not matching the shop description could be addressed as quickly as @Joel can shut down discussion about the rampant abuse going on in B100...
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    That was addressed in the guild summit two weeks ago, it was a phrasing mishap that is actually a preview of functional changes to come in the future. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Make dungeon boss great again
  • Vast majority of people don’t read through guild summit logs. Would be nice if these kinds of things were posted here and/or acknowledged via boss mail.
  • It was not addressed, it was glossed over. “Yeah, we screwed up. Again.”

Excellent...but what are you going to DO about it? Are you saying “Get bent, you’re stuck with the garbage rune.”? I didn’t buy a rune that was garbage but “hinted at changes to come”. I bought a rune that returned 10% of damage dealt dealt.
  • Dude. He's implying that with the rune changes coming soon (maybe this week) that rune will do just that. And either way, you have a rune you won't get from crafting, as its a vampiric rune with perfect stats for Agnon, and many other heroes. I understand DB has messed up many times during these last few weeks but sometimes the community can just be a jerk in general. So yes, it WAS addressed.
  • He did not say “this week”. Remember when the tower fix was “soon”? Bottom line, once again they weren’t competetant enough to make the abop match the deliverable, and their attitude is “take it”.
  • Monkeynuts wrote: »
    He did not say “this week”. Remember when the tower fix was “soon”? Bottom line, once again they weren’t competetant enough to make the abop match the deliverable, and their attitude is “take it”.

the rune will turn into the one advertised.

that's about as much a fix as people are going to get.

• I think that it is funny that when some people are deficated on so much they get used to it and say - “Oh well, it’s okay. They will wipe it off ‘soon’.”