I'm bracing for the negative feedback already..
I'll cut to the point, and remain honest. Many of the recent changes have irked the community sparking an uptick in angry and disgruntled players. If you are unhappy with the game and don't like playing it, quit. Simple as that. 75% of comments and posts on this forum are from people filled with pure hatred for the game, its changes, and its devs. If you claim the only reason you play is "because my guild is nice and fun!" , more power to you, but don't fill the community with your angry comments. I know a fair chunk of players who aren't happy with the changes, but don't whine about it because they either have faith in the devs and know this incessant whining isn't getting us anywhere
Sometimes I see people claim they are just being tough and love the game, which I get. Though, I can say for a fact these people aren't being tough yet loving, they are just being rude. I understand that you might just be a tough-love type of person, but you could at least make that clear instead of only claiming to be tough loving only after someone calls you out on your behavior.
If you want the devs to actually listen, you have to understand complaining is an ineffective tactic to get the devs attention. If an event rolls out that grinds your gears, get it out of your system, and then collect your thoughts and create an actual argument or a feasible idea that the devs could implement. Lets take the Guild Grand Tourney event for example. After many runs of this event we had formed our largely negative opinion on it, and proposed that the buffs and nerfs be posted before the event, so players could anticipate the changes by moving runes around on their heroes. The devs listened, and our idea went from an idea, to reality. When we look at the Stormcrow invasion event, all people did was complain that the Malice exploit was patched, instead of proposing an actual idea to make the event better. Since I'm already here, we have been blessed with the ability to communicate directly to the devs through summit meetings. Here too at the summits, you should remain calm and not pull away from the topics being discussed. Nothing is more irritating to me than seeing a summit wasted because people were upset with a change, and complained the whole way through instead of asking for the devs rationale or reasoning.
Before I part, I'll repeat it again. If you find yourself unhappy with the game and get absolutely no joy from it, quit. If you feel the changes the devs have made recently are blasphemous but you think they can rebound, stay, and feel free to complain (though, not too much). Say all you want, but this negative energy is doing nothing for the game, OR the community. Not only is it off putting to new players, its off putting to the devs as well. And before any one comments it, I understand you all might find it funny that I'm trying to tell you how to act, but understand its not an ultimatum, feel free to act how you want, but understand the consequences.
Thank you for reading, I'm open to a peaceful discussion in the comments.
Edit - since some people can’t seem to grasp what I’m saying here, I’ll clarify. I’m not saying sit idly by with a smile on your face and watch your favorite mobile game fall into ashes, I’m saying more instead of the constant complaining you should change the way you act. While it should’ve been in the main post, I think boycotting the games crazy purchases would be a great idea, to show the devs that we aren’t okay with the changes. With complaining and nagging, they can just brush it off. If we boycott, they will have to change their ways. Sorry if the original post wasn’t clear.
Born to a small village hidden between mountains, This Jovial Panda Sage joined the ranks of the monks at an early age. He progressed quickly and as his abilities grew, so did his knowledge. Now he has completed his journey to enlightenment, and spends his days spreading his teachings to those that wish to learn.
Most Hated Hero:
Hated Hero: Shade, his ethereal form can't be bear hugged.
Light: +30% bonus against DARK enemies
Legendary Honorbound Caster
Abilities and Ascensions:
- BUSHIDO: Takes less damage from AOE attacks and buffs applied to this hero last an additional round.
- STORM POWER: Whenever a Lightning effect (Paralyze or Shock) is applied to an enemy or whenever an allied Hero hits with a Lightning attack, this Hero will gain a stack of Storm Power. (Max 10 stacks). Can't be stolen or copied.
- SLOW: Attacks last, but boosts ATK & HP (25%) plus will Revenge any physical attack.
- MYSTICAL: Increased damage to Tanks and Slow targets.
- PARALYZING STRIKE: Ranged Light attack with chance to Paralyze target.
- STORM OF THE ANCESTORS: Shield-piercing ranged lightning attack on all enemies, consumes all stacks of Storm Power, dealing 10% more damage for each Stack of Storm Power. Adds a Buff to all allies that increases their damage to Shocked or Paralyzed targets.
- Fire Evo Monarchs: 30
- Dark Evo Monarchs: 15
- Light Evo: 45
- Astral Evo: 4
- VEIL OF VOLTAGE: All Light and Honorbound Heroes gain 10% Damage Reduction and gain +1 Energy whenever they deal damage to a Shocked enemy.
- MYSTICAL II: Further increased damage to Tanks and Slow targets.
- THE CALM BEFORE: Silences all enemies and Buffs allies' Damage. This Hero gains stacks of Storm Power equal to the number of Light or Honorbound Heroes on the team. Starts Powered.
- Light Evo Monarchs: 45
- Jeweled Evo: 6
- Stormwind Evo: 8
- Diamond Evo: 4
- Immune to Lightning attacks, Shock, and Paralyze. Whenever another ally Shocks or Paralyzes an enemy, or hits with a Lightning attack on an enemy, this Hero will make a follow-up Basic Attack on that enemy.
- All Light and Honorbound Heroes gain 25% Damage Reduction and gain +1 Energy whenever they deal damage to a Shocked enemy.
- MYSTICAL III: Further increased damage to Tanks and Slow targets.
- VEIL OF VOLTAGE II: Same, but now gives Honorbound allies a chance to shock on critical hits.
- APPROACHING STORM: Silences all enemies until Jin Lei's first turn or until the end of the first round (whichever comes first). This particular round of silence ignores immunities to debuffs.
- CHAIN LIGHTNING: Ranged Lightning attack on all enemies with chance to Shock. Deals damage based on the amount of targets hit. Consumes all stacks of Storm Power, purging Buffs on all enemies hit for each Stack of Storm Power.