"Connecting..." after beating a boss and opening chest

MixtonicMixtonic Member
edited September 2015 in Bugs & Technical Issues
Hi guys!

Got this game 3-4 days ago and it's really great, I like it. Question though; today (and sometimes yesterday if I recall correctly) I've been getting LOTS of "Connecting..." popups after beating a boss and opening the chest, (this also happens when I go to My Dungeon to raid someone), is this a normal occurence for everyone or is it just me? Those of you that have played the game for a couple of weeks/months already, have you noticed a spike in lag and crashes this weekend? Are we seeing a spike in new players joining the game due to some promotion of the game on the app store or something?

Curious for your feedback, thanks all!
/Mix

edit: This popup remains for up to about 1 minute, after which - if I'm lucky - I get to keep my loot. Other times I've had the game crash (or been forced to quit it myself and re-open app) which is always a pain since I'm starting to progress through more difficult chapters now...

Comments

• HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    If your wifi cuts out at any point during gameplay you'll be forced to connect to the server.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly