Who do you think is the most powerful legendary hero in PvP?

RayD3RayD3 Member
edited March 2016 in My Dungeon Discussion
Just askin'

Who do you think is the most powerful legendary hero in PvP? 84 votes

IGOROCK
44%
Edson123676Drew21HakonaFrogatismStyxusmrflopwelliganechonaplordbbbbFoxboxesKemicalTheEcemanAldousLeafblockafterblockChimicPipe901geoforkBabydragoDetailEric2348oKacey 37 votes
The Furnace
13%
SylfaeTherrinnDingusMooCopYTJackHallow666ZerniumStarskreamLuckmouseMustybadgerpjworldkpung07 11 votes
Lord Zomm
29%
melcunek22Uszaty223vegapunkzwoodkJoeyCippthembonesheelerseanluckyCrystallemontyAnokuugmunMsri12Vkwbvs72UsernameAtariXLeonidasjrellzGmanju 25 votes
Pontifex Mortis
10%
AtoZDa_GrudKrauseHouseDungeonProcedricbloodthornShtankyImmortalLuorangemangosWobbieAdam 9 votes
Cruel King Bramble
2%
HaxusBloodbaneurrr 2 votes

Comments

• RayD3RayD3 Member
    IGOROCK
    Hah I misspelled IGOROK as IGOROCK. Silly me :disappointed:
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    The Furnace
    I was really tempted to pick Zomm, but it's a hard choice. Both have counters (MK to Zomm, Therand or Takumi to Furnace), but I think Abs of Steel, a taunt, and the auto attacks that cause fire make Furance a tougher tank to take down.
  • RayD3RayD3 Member
    IGOROCK
    I was really tempted to pick Zomm, but it's a hard choice. Both have counters (MK to Zomm, Therand or Takumi to Furnace), but I think Abs of Steel, a taunt, and the auto attacks that cause fire make Furance a tougher tank to take down.
    Thanks for the vote and reasoning!

• TherrinnTherrinn Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited March 2016
    The Furnace
    I agree with @JackHallow666 on the reasoning. I'd like to add that his immunity to debuffs also contributes to his overall powerfulness.
    OverrideB1
    “I bought a big bag of potatoes and it's growing eyes like crazy. Other foods rot. Potatoes want to see.”
    ― Bill Callahan, Letters to Emma Bowlcut
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Cruel King Bramble
    You're able to build amazing teams around Bramble. He's very versatile and this makes him much more usable in odd situations.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

The Furnace
    I used to use Bramble all the time in PvP when I was new. Then I got to the level of PvP where Bovus Tsume and Yoko are at the start of every defense and he was no longer any good.
  • RayD3RayD3 Member
    IGOROCK
    Thanks for the votes and all the comments! These also help me to decide too...
  • Lord Zomm
    Lord Zomm for me

I choose Zomm because I have been in pvp battles where it ends up being Zomm alone vs 3 opponents and he slowly picks them apart. Huge health, great damage output, revenge and healing make him a monster not to mention his 25% buff to undead health.
  • Pontifex Mortis
    I chose Pontifex because I don't have any of the others. I did recently unlock Igorok, but Pontifex is more versatile for me.
    JetLi
  • Pontifex Mortis
    Pontifex is one tough SOB at 6 stars. He heals himself after each attack, can take a ton of hits, has a great group attack that kills many of the toughest heros (I.e. Igorok) & his final accession attack can pretty much one hit kill everyone.
  • YagerYager Member
    Icepick deserves some consideration as well. That little monster is OP!
    The Furnace
    Yager wrote: »

We're talking about Legendaries.
  • VkwVkw Member
    Lord Zomm
    I picked Zomm because he's the only one I'll avoid in PVP if he's 4* or above. I have a deep highly starred team and Zomm wrecks me. MK is worthless against him. Maybe if I brought Dagrund or Ekko to get access to his 2nd/3rd ability he'd have a chance, assuming he survives long enough...should've thought of that sooner. Regardless, there's a lot of if's here. Everyone else on this list you can either burn quickly, or leave to last and clean-up. Zomm will wreck you all the way around.

Furnace isn't powerful. He's a good tank, but purge his tank buff, take out the rest of the team, then he's very easy to manage.

Igorok isn't powerful. He has ONE powerful move, which can be countered easily enough. Once you're past polar pound, he's simple.

CKB I haven't faced enough, but my gut says he's not worth considering, despite what @HaxusBloodbane says above. :smile:

Ponti is good, but he's no where near as strong & powerful as Zomm.
  • Vkw wrote: »
    I picked Zomm because he's the only one I'll avoid in PVP if he's 4* or above. I have a deep highly starred team and Zomm wrecks me. MK is worthless against him. Maybe if I brought Dagrund or Ekko to get access to his 2nd/3rd ability he'd have a chance, assuming he survives long enough...should've thought of that sooner. Regardless, there's a lot of if's here. Everyone else on this list you can either burn quickly, or leave to last and clean-up. Zomm will wreck you all the way around.

Furnace isn't powerful. He's a good tank, but purge his tank buff, take out the rest of the team, then he's very easy to manage.

Igorok isn't powerful. He has ONE powerful move, which can be countered easily enough. Once you're past polar pound, he's simple.

CKB I haven't faced enough, but my gut says he's not worth considering, despite what @HaxusBloodbane says above. :smile:

yes, absolutely this.

my team is five and six stars, and a fully ascended zomm is always a threat. he is incredibly tanky, has very high damage attacks and if he gets his self-heal off, there's virtually nobody on offense who can stop him at that point. heck, even his revenges are dangerous.
    Cruel King Bramble
    Vkw wrote: »

Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• KaceyKacey Member
    IGOROCK
    Just that high damage and freeze from igo. Really tedious to deal with without wasting too many heroes
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • MonkeyHunterMonkeyHunter Member
    edited March 2016
    You're able to build amazing teams around Bramble. He's very versatile and this makes him much more usable in odd situations.
    What are some good teams to build around bramble, besides a goblin team? @HaxusBloodbane
    The Furnace
    @MonkeyHunter Oh! Oh! I know this one! Squinch and Bovus and Tsume are all really good options. So is NubNub if you're against a team where you know you can survive long enough to use his heal. Abigial works too as you get a double team attack buff! Put her after Bramble though so her Furious Charge does more damage. Julius works well too because he'll boost your teams Crit so if a Tsume shreds you there's a chance you'll lose the Crit buff and not your dance party buff. Sadly I can't say many heroes outside the fire and nature element range work well with him... I suppose using IGOROK, Bramble, and at least one other water hero would work as you would get Shatter bonuses as well as an attack buff above them. Oh and Executum and Brom work well as their leech abilities will do more. Maybe add Ponti or Zomm as your last hero to buff them as well.
  • Pontifex Mortis
    Torchy-Bovus-Squinch-PONTIFEX ... if you haven't tried this team, try it. It rips apart 90% of pvp defense teams.
  • IGOROCK
    Indigo, icebloom,Icepick, and igorok is one of my favorite go to teams. Besides.. Igorok was the reason why I started dropping cash on this game haha.
  • RayD3RayD3 Member
    IGOROCK
    YES! He is boss. Spontaneous cover is OP.
    Cruel King Bramble
    @MonkeyHunter I found a ton of teams in Challenge mode. Basically add Bramble as a final character if you've already taken advantage of the foes weaknesses. Put him in slot one and the whole team gets a monster boost to crit and attack. You don't really need goblins here to succeed. In particular Therand, Augustus, and any hero with low to moderate attack takes a good boost from this. It's a great way to get An attack boost on your team when Abigail isn't available.

Another cool strategy is vamping up crits to get free energy from Indigo or crit heals from NubNUb.
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• Lord Zomm

I also picked Zomm but from someone who uses him often (5* FA lvl 48) I can tell you he has a few major weaknesses that will kill him quickly and I'm not talking about Matsui kira. As far as what his weaknesses are I'm not telling lol I don't want people to know!
  • Lord Zomm
    Tough decision between Zomm and Igo. I like Zomm because of his massive Health. Gotten into one-on-ones with my Zomm and enemy Tsume - Zomm often wins, despite Tsume's damage ramping up with every hit he takes. I like Igo best in combination with Icebloom, but that combo is indeed sweet!
  • StarskreamStarskream Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    The Furnace
    The furnace is an absolute BEAST in high-level pvp right now!
    WRATH GUILDMASTER
    j4swTW4.gif
    LINE: iStarskream
    ---
  • RayD3RayD3 Member
    IGOROCK

I also picked Zomm but from someone who uses him often (5* FA lvl 48) I can tell you he has a few major weaknesses that will kill him quickly and I'm not talking about Matsui kira. As far as what his weaknesses are I'm not telling lol I don't want people to know!
    Plz... Tell meh... I want to rek him so bad... BD can't do nothing...

• I'm new to the dungeon boss and I play the game alot and my champion is pontifex so my fav legendary is pontifex
  • YagerYager Member
    I used to use Bramble all the time in PvP when I was new. Then I got to the level of PvP where Bovus Tsume and Yoko are at the start of every defense and he was no longer any good.

We're talking about Legendaries.

@JackHallow666 Yes, Icepick is a legendary hero. What's the problem?
    The Furnace
    @Yager Oh, he is? Sorry, I never noticed that lol. Forgive!
  • Pontifex Mortis
    I vote Pointefex Mortis because he can reincarnate, and can heal after taking one's life.
    jg2nvhx3ow9e.png

IGN: deadfish3888
    Guild: LPC
    Power: 43085
    Dungeons completed: 484
    Dungeon Boss Discord Server!!!
    https://discord.gg/VAtc6G2
    JOIN!!!