Hammers, Keys, and Trade Portal

Hammers are used for My Dungeon, Keys are used on 3-Starred dungeons, and there is no such thing as a Trade Portal.

I usually would not write something like this, but I feel it REALLY needed to be said.
If life was like a box of chocolates, you would know what you would get, a tasty treat.

Comments

• Problem is .. everyone on the forum knows this, the people asking the question/s and falling for the trade portal shenanigans generally don't read the forum.

There has been some classic trade portal lines though. Someone was directed to the forum to complete the mensa questionnaire to gain access to the trade portal. omg I nearly fell off my chair with the ensuing hilarity.
  • MihjuMihju Member
    Hammers are used for My Dungeon, Keys are used on 3-Starred dungeons, and there is no such thing as a Trade Portal.

I usually would not write something like this, but I feel it REALLY needed to be said.

I just did trade 300 gems for some tokens and orbs.

But us Indians always make trade. ;)
    If u disagree with this post, simply press agree + like buttons at the same time.
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Most of the people who ask about the trade portal are trolls who start the rumor anyway.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• Pseudo-serious feature request:
    Ability to throw hammers at trolls in chat. If a hammer hits a user they are stunned for x amount of time (30 seconds? a minute? 5 minutes?) and cannot speak.

Could even make it extra fun. Give players a dodge chance and accuracy so hammers can miss. Make it scale based on level or let them use hammers to increase it like they can for gold generation and gold protection.

Lord knows we all have way too many of these things and nothing to do with them. Two birds, one stone :smile:
    centralcommand
  • The trade portal: you trade real life money for in-game gems by clicking the buy option. :wink: