A few good additions

FrogatismFrogatism Member
edited March 2016 in Feedback & Suggestions
NOTICE: Idk if these have been brought up before.

1. A hero reorder capability, I always find the heroes I never use are always the easiest to find.
2. A way to disable chat, tired of the profanity, religion, and other unnecessary mindless babble.
3. (Forum) A way to block people, some people I run into are extremely rude and it'd be nice if I didn't have to see their post.
4. An easier option to make the smaller xp potions usable especially since I need like 20k or so just for 1 hero level.
5. Both the heroic and great summons have 10x options, it'd be cool if the honor portal had it too, it'd be more beneficial to the players who have as many as scrolls as I do.
6. Have daily rewards exceed vip5. I'm vip 10 but I don't really get rewarded for it, I could've just stayed at 5. As vip 10 spends a substantial more amount of money compared to vip 5, it only seems logical that we would get fairly good daily rewards every now and then.

Thanks

Comments

• MustybadgerMustybadger Member
    edited March 2016
    In agreement with all points, although I suspect most of these have been suggested before, I even seem to remember the hero reorder being mentioned on the official livestream.

The only additional thing I would ask is that the Great Portal summons have possibly an extra option to pull and automatically open chests, or press 1 button and get the rewards of 10 chests in 1 screen. Doing the 10x Summon while spending millions of gold gets a little old pretty quickly!

Mustybadger
  • FoxboxesFoxboxes Member
    edited March 2016
    I largely agree as well;
    Frogatism wrote: »
    1. A hero reorder capability, I always find the heroes I never use are always the easiest to find.
    2. A way to disable chat, tired of the profanity, religion, and other unnecessary mindless babble.

Both are suggestions that have been brought up numerous times in that past, and definitely should be implemented in the future.
    3. (Forum) A way to block people, some people I run into are extremely rude and it'd be nice if I didn't have to see their post.

Sort of the purpose of a forum is for a community of people to converse, share opinions and thoughts. - ignoring specific people could be problematic as it could result in missing key points or remarks in a discussion. - I agree that people who are being abusive or disruptive should be dealt with as they have been so far. - but I don't agree with nullifying someone's post simply because you may find them rude, annoying, so on.
    4. An easier option to make the smaller xp potions usable especially since I need like 20k or so just for 1 hero level.
    5. Both the heroic and great summons have 10x options, it'd be cool if the honor portal had it too, it'd be more beneficial to the players who have as many as scrolls as I do.

Another set that I agree with and others have mentioned in the past. Would like to see this implemented as well!
    6. Have daily rewards exceed vip5. I'm vip 10 but I don't really get rewarded for it, I could've just stayed at 5. As vip 10 spends a substantial more amount of money compared to vip 5, it only seems logical that we would get fairly good daily rewards every now and then.

Now this one stands out to me the most, personally. I would LOVE to see them give the VIP system some new/ better benefits - especially for those who are spending an excess of $1,000 on this game.