JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
edited February 2018 in Fan-Made Heroes
Kut3.png 150.5K

Comments

• Cool heroes, DB team should pay attention to this! @Joel @Joveth
  • edited December 2016
    i havent seen any of those but the king elf and kittan
    you've been busy
    @JackHallow666 just curious putting aside the art how long does it take you to come up with a hero and all his stats passives ect.?
    my latest one took me about 20 minutes tops.
    http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/51884/gook-the-biohazard
    here 'it' is
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited December 2016
    i havent seen any of those but the king elf and kittan
    you've been busy
    @JackHallow666 just curious putting aside the art how long does it take you to come up with a hero and all his stats passives ect.?
    my latest one took me about 20 minutes tops.
    http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/51884/gook-the-biohazard
    here 'it' is

Often times it's something I see that gives me an idea for a hero idea. Normally the design comes first, but sometimes the idea for their moves and abilities comes first and I build a design around that. Depending on the complexity it takes longer or shorter. King Justice probably took the longest to make, because I didn't really want to. I didn't really get inspiration for him from anywhere, I just really wanted to make some Elf synergy with a legendary hero, and had to try multiple times before I got the look I wanted. Also, his moves and abilities have undergone a lot of changes over a couple days before I found something that was both balanced, yet interesting.

Thanks for asking! :smile: