Update: The Tower of PWNage Just Got Better!

123457»

Comments

• @Eydise using all heroes only once is indeed a challenge, that would need a lot of strategy... Could very well be a new achievement for 50 points
    Andre4897
  • All lvl in tower have lvl 70 monsters wtf I am only lvl 57
  • So good you can’t even play it now
  • I thought yesterdays tower was hard with 6 Solaris beast teams. Today I can't even get passed the first floor. Solaris, leonidus, goretusk and grog. They have already killed some of my best teams. When leonidus dies, the whole team comes back, when Solaris dies the whole team comes back. My guys are all lvl 70, most have 6 stars, and at least half of My hero's have pretty good runes, yet I can even get passed the 1st floor. Also Solaris starts with 3 count every time New hero's are chosen. This is the tower of impossibility. Btw there are another 3 Solaris teams if I get passed the 1st floor waiting for me.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    DwightFry wrote: »
    So good you can’t even play it now

You do realize this post is from 2016, right? Lol.
  • You do realize this post is from 2016, right? Lol.
    You do realize no one cares right? That players are just voicing their frustration in an appropriate thread, regardless of when it was created.
    sirolk99 wrote: »
    You do realize this post is from 2016, right? Lol.
    You do realize no one cares right? That players are just voicing their frustration in an appropriate thread, regardless of when it was created.

Well, I wouldn’t exactly call an outdated post from 2 years ago ‘an appropriate thread’. There’s enough newer posts about the current state of the tower they could be posting on instead. Probably about high-time Joel closed this anyways.
  • Well, I wouldn’t exactly call an outdated post from 2 years ago ‘an appropriate thread’. There’s enough newer posts about the current state of the tower they could be posting on instead. Probably about high-time Joel closed this anyways.
    That's for the devs to decide, not you.
  • I've said it before and I'll say it again (with many players echoing this feeling) that the current Tower is broken and needs to be fixed.
    sirolk99 wrote: »
    Well, I wouldn’t exactly call an outdated post from 2 years ago ‘an appropriate thread’. There’s enough newer posts about the current state of the tower they could be posting on instead. Probably about high-time Joel closed this anyways.
    That's for the devs to decide, not you.

Well, as a guru, I'm sort of an extension of the devs' influence anyways. But I'll run this by them and see what they want me to do.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Closing this thread because it's discussing changes from 2016. There are other threads about the tower that are more recent and more relevant. Feel free to continue this discussion in those threads. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
123457»
This discussion has been closed.

© 2015 Big Fish Games. Inc., Big Fish, the Big Fish logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Big Fish Games, Inc., used with permission www.bigfishgames.com