Note: We have an update that is going live within the next hour or so and will be available to everyone over the course of a few hours. This will require you to update the Dungeon Boss app in the store.
Today’s update brings the previously mentioned Aether Shop
, which you can use to purchase exclusive Skins, Heroes, and items with the new Aether currency. Read the blog post for full details!
Additionally, this update includes some additions and removals to the Great, Heroic, and Honor Portals and some minor fixes and quality of life improvements.
- Players can now choose their game language in-game under “Settings” without having to change the language on their phones. Parlez-vous français?
- Fixed an issue in which Ignus’ Wall of Fire was not persisting if his attack missed all enemies. It now persists.
- Tapping on the Raid refresh button when a player is out of gems will now have a gems offer pop-up.
- Clarified that the VIP 4 Stamina Bonus only affects gem cost of the stamina refresh.
Aether Conversions for Excess Hero Tokens
- Ignus will no longer be available in the Portals, but will still be available in the main campaign.
- Great Portal: Removed Torchy, Tsume, Shadowblade, and Alexandros.
- Heroic Portal: Removed Ignus, Overlord Executum, and Ekko.
- Malice: Consequent full unlocks now give 30 Tokens instead of 15.
- Honor Portal: Removed Ignus, Kobal, Jabber Clenchjaw, and Phemus.
- Added Torchy, Tsume, Shadowblade, Overlord Executum, and Ekko.
- When players log in after this update, all excess Tokens will be converted at that time. Token amount converted and Aether gained will be displayed per Hero to players when this occurs.
- Any excess Tokens earned after that initial conversion will be immediately converted into Aether. Each time this happens, players will see excess Tokens earned count down and how much Aether is gained.
- All Heroes have been classified as either Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Legendary. A selection of Hero Tokens will be available in the Aether Shop at launch. Expect Aether Shop content to change over time.
- Excess Bronze Hero Tokens are converted to 5 Aether.
- Bronze Heroes: Willow, Abigail, Torchy, Phemus, Kobal, Rogar, Zurk, Squinch, Stone Fist, Yasmin, Nitpick, Sir William, Mangle Jaw, Bovus, Jabber Clenchjaw, Selwyn, and Lupina
- Excess Silver Hero Tokens are converted to 10 Aether.
- Silver Heroes: Black Diamond, Overlord Executum, Therand, Dagrund, Dhaegon, Chief NubNub, Rocky, Shadowblade, Tsume, Samurai Takumi, Yorick, Ella, Yokozuna, Ekko, and Ignus
- Excess Gold Hero Tokens are converted to 25 Aether.
- Gold Heroes: Lady Nimriel, Indigo, Balog, Malice, Archangel Emily, Phenol Toxin, Julius, Leo, Icebloom, Icepick, Alexandros, Sifu, Masuta Kira, Augustus, Pignius, Life Reaper Brom, Hansuke, and Kai Makani.
- Excess Legendary Hero Tokens are converted to 30 Aether.
- Legendary Heroes: King Bramble, IGOROK, The Furnace, Pontifex, and Lord Zomm.
- Players can no longer send Guild Invites if the Invited tab is full.
- Added detailed descriptions to Daily Award offers.
- Fixed names of a few Evos in the PWN Shop that were incorrectly named.
- Added a confirmation pop-up when tapping on Shop Refresh letting players know that this refreshes the shop items only, and that it doesn’t reset purchase availability.
- Players will now see their Hero Token progress when getting Tokens from Bossmail or one of the Shops.
- The VIP Rewards descriptions in the VIP tab have received a visual overhaul. Shiny!
- Rogar’s Candy Cane texture should now be fixed. Too much sugar is bad, m'kay?