Updated with Wednesday Quests: Queen Daeris Celebration! Earn Event Tickets for Fabulous Prizes!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
phgwf6kvlm2x.png

WEDNESDAY UPDATE:
Two new quests for you all today and Icebloom is chilling in the Heroic Portal!
  • Keep on Ticking!: Taunt 50 Times for 5000 tickets.
  • Queen of the Tower: Complete the 12th Floor of the Tower for 5000 tickets.

TUESDAY UPDATE:

First, a quick note about the Quest "Daeris Marathon Run": The first part requires regular forests and not Dark Forests. There is a difference. Please be sure you are in a regular forest (not purple).

Archangel Emily is featured in the portal today, and that's not all... So is a new Yokozuna skin!! We've also added two new event quests. These will be around for the remainder of the event and will pay out Event Tickets.
  • The Strongest Rogue: Win 8 Raids with a Rogue team for 2,500 Event Tickets
  • Armor Piercing: Kill 350 Tanks for 10,000 Event Tickets
zbh8azzgdr98.png

First things first: in order to address the issue of store crashes that some players were reporting over the weekend, we've had to temporarily remove Bronze and Silver Heroes from the Aether Shop. This update resolves the issue for most players, but we'll working to introduce an update that both stabilizes the Shop and allows for these Heroes to return soon. Thank you for your patience in this.

This issue has been fully resolved and Bronze and Silver Heroes are back in the Aether Shop.

Now, onto the new event!

Shadow Queen Daeris is back, and she's got a whole new set of games prepared for you! For the next 3 days, you'll be able to earn Event Tickets from a variety of quests and use those tickets to buy rewards from the "Events" tab of the shop. Rewards include Daeris tokens, Celestial Evos, the Hawk Angel Emily skin, and portal summons.

Please note that the Event Tickets will expire at the end of the event. Even if we use Event Tickets in a future event, tickets will only be redeemable during the event in which they are earned. All items in the event Shop are only purchasable one-time during the entire event.

In addition, there will be a different hero featured in the Heroic Portal each day of the event. Check on this thread each day to see who it is.
Day 1: Malice
Day 2: Archangel Emily
Day 3: ???

Additionally this update includes the following fixes/changes (thanks for all your reports that helped us address these!):
  • Shops should be more stable with today's update.
  • Bronze and Gold Heroes have been temporarily removed from the Aether Shop until we get a permanent fix in for the Shop issue.
  • Lord Executum's Scourge passive now works with Lord Zomm.
  • Lord Executum's Undead Scourge now applies only to Undead Allies. Some non-dead folks wanted to get in on that fun. Nope.
  • The Furnace worked out and now its Abs of Steel has been fixed so that damage will not exceed 20% of Max HP, as intended.
  • Aria's Sand in Your Eyes ability now fades away after a few turns, as intended.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com

Comments

• HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Do the quests reset every day?
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• Dad2KNKDad2KNK Member
    When will the shop change happen? I see the event but I still have gold heroes not tickets in the aether shop
  • JovethJoveth Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Dad2KNK wrote: »
    When will the shop change happen? I see the event but I still have gold heroes not tickets in the aether shop

Whoops, meant silver and bronze Heroes removed. Check the events section of the regular shop for the Daeris event rewards!
  • Dad2KNKDad2KNK Member
    Thanks!
    Do the quests reset every day?

Quests won't reset, but there will be new ones each day!
  • Um, 4,000 trophies? 2,000 was a slog for Igo skin and 1,500 for previous Daeris tokens was within reason. I'll pass.
    edited May 2016
    Um, 4,000 trophies? 2,000 was a slog for Igo skin and 1,500 for previous Daeris tokens was within reason. I'll pass.

Quick reminder that this event runs all the way through Thursday at 3PM CDT and that there are several different quests. New ones will be introduced each day.

• D_RoddD_Rodd Member
    4000 trophies in the next 3 days?! It's on! :)
  • ThovarThovar Member
    These quests are extremely tedious and completely ridiculous. Essentially grindfests that I'm sure they intended for us to blow through our stamina and gems to complete

So much for new content. All we get is more stupid grinding and another currency...that's temporary.
  • nunyanunya Member
    @Joveth quick looting the forest dungeons doesn't seem to be counting?
    nunya
  • Running Warriors village with female and nubs team to kill warriors, buff the girls and beat a forest dungeon. Run it if you can.
  • Looks like items in shop expire in 2 days not 3.

boeh8xp4dk4z.png
  • DorrinDorrin Member
    BrockARock wrote: »
    Running Warriors village with female and nubs team to kill warriors, buff the girls and beat a forest dungeon. Run it if you can.

Yep, just done 6 or so runs and still says zero. I'm not bothering to attempt the 4000 grind fest :neutral:
  • I'm actually running them so maybe theres a bug with quick loot?
  • @MonkeyHunter the timer is likely at 2days and 23 hours, but it doesn't show the hours til it's less than 24 hours.
  • HintedforyouHintedforyou Member
    edited May 2016
    4000 -_- we had to get 2000 for the igo skin in the same amount of time

God this event sucks.
    Hintedforyou

I will always find something to complain about, even as ridiculous as it may sound.
    My notifications box seems to have stopped working sorry if you get no reply from me.
    Current goal:FA Leonidus

• quick loot seems to not work, but if you run them you get credit from what i can see
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    edited May 2016
    Daeris Marathon Run -- complete 100 dungeons just for the first of 5 quests. If they are all 100, then would be 2500 stamina in 3 days just to complete this quest line!
    Looks like items in shop expire in 2 days not 3.

It rounds to days, instead off exact hours. There's 2 days and change here: 5PM CDT MON through 3PM Thursday. Rest assured it will countdown in hours on the last day.

• iTPCiiTPCi Member
    edited May 2016
    Looks like items in shop expire in 2 days not 3.

boeh8xp4dk4z.png

so its 20 daeris tokens for 75,000 tickets or 15 heroric summons for 75,000 tickets

which is better?

I think the most interesting information is that the Hawk skin cost is the equivalent to 10 heroic summons.....
    Guild: Society of Bosses
    Time for some PVP!!
    50x50px-ZC-0bd11019_hulk-smile.gif
  • VkwVkw Member
    iTPCi wrote: »
    so its 20 daeris tokens for 75,000 tickets or 15 heroric summons for 75,000 tickets

which is better?

Both suck, if you've got a mostly 6* team. I might get a celestial or two, won't be wasting much more time grinding this - these events are the definition of burnout. I thought they were trying to reduce burnout?
  • iTPCiiTPCi Member
    the Hawk skin being the equivalent of 10 heroic summons makes me wonder if that should be the intended rate going forward with skins in the portal....
    Guild: Society of Bosses
    Time for some PVP!!
    50x50px-ZC-0bd11019_hulk-smile.gif
  • DorrinDorrin Member
    Foxboxes wrote: »
    Oh... This is evil. 4K trophies after we just had to do 2k? Way too much grinding for only 3 days imo - many people are busier during the week on top of it.

Course it is. some were struggling to hit 2K. This is just to burn gems. Always to burn gems.

• 50 gems = 700 honor scrolls = 5000 tower dollars = oh wait I don't care
  • Quick looting forest dungeons dosent seem to be working, can you check this?
  • @Joveth Can you tell us if the number increases on the Daeris Marathon between each phase or is it 100 each time?
  • jileyjiley Member
    Quick looting is not working!

I want my 90 stam back please!!!!
  • KING8189KING8189 Member
    edited May 2016
    tgvvij1dkhdj.jpg

It has to be a light green colored level like chapter 5-1 Crimson Woods. This level also contains 15 warriors as an fyi.