Two new quests for you all today and Icebloom is chilling in the Heroic Portal!
- Keep on Ticking!: Taunt 50 Times for 5000 tickets.
- Queen of the Tower: Complete the 12th Floor of the Tower for 5000 tickets.
First, a quick note about the Quest "Daeris Marathon Run": The first part requires regular forests and not Dark Forests. There is a difference. Please be sure you are in a regular forest (not purple).
Archangel Emily is featured in the portal today, and that's not all... So is a new Yokozuna skin!! We've also added two new event quests. These will be around for the remainder of the event and will pay out Event Tickets.
First things first: in order to address the issue of store crashes that some players were reporting over the weekend, we've had to temporarily remove Bronze and Silver Heroes from the Aether Shop. This update resolves the issue for most players, but we'll working to introduce an update that both stabilizes the Shop and allows for these Heroes to return soon. Thank you for your patience in this.
- The Strongest Rogue: Win 8 Raids with a Rogue team for 2,500 Event Tickets
- Armor Piercing: Kill 350 Tanks for 10,000 Event Tickets
This issue has been fully resolved and Bronze and Silver Heroes are back in the Aether Shop.
Now, onto the new event!
Shadow Queen Daeris is back, and she's got a whole new set of games prepared for you! For the next 3 days, you'll be able to earn Event Tickets from a variety of quests and use those tickets to buy rewards from the "Events" tab of the shop. Rewards include Daeris tokens, Celestial Evos, the Hawk Angel Emily skin, and portal summons.
Please note that the Event Tickets will expire at the end of the event. Even if we use Event Tickets in a future event, tickets will only be redeemable during the event in which they are earned. All items in the event Shop are only purchasable one-time during the entire event.
In addition, there will be a different hero featured in the Heroic Portal each day of the event. Check on this thread each day to see who it is.
Day 1: Malice
Day 2: Archangel Emily
Day 3: ???
Additionally this update includes the following fixes/changes (thanks for all your reports that helped us address these!):
- Shops should be more stable with today's update.
- Bronze and Gold Heroes have been temporarily removed from the Aether Shop until we get a permanent fix in for the Shop issue.
- Lord Executum's Scourge passive now works with Lord Zomm.
- Lord Executum's Undead Scourge now applies only to Undead Allies. Some non-dead folks wanted to get in on that fun. Nope.
- The Furnace worked out and now its Abs of Steel has been fixed so that damage will not exceed 20% of Max HP, as intended.
- Aria's Sand in Your Eyes ability now fades away after a few turns, as intended.