Daeris tokens new, easy method!

Pull out those credit cards, ladies and gentlemen...
wh2i096dro53.png
EDIT: I already decided not to give these people another dime. This just made that decision even easier lol. Wow...

Comments

• Yup just got the offer too, I am willing to deale with the portal changes , this however is a surprisingly disappointing move given what daeris is supposed to stand for in terms of acquirement/ starring.

• Dad2KNKDad2KNK Member
    Oh you got the small bundle. Here's the big one:
    hvqpx0yuxxop.png
    I'm done trying. I can't save BF from themselves.

I'll probably still play for a while but ... Wow.

Integrity? Goodwill? Fun?

I'm speechless, and that's noteworthy.
  • AeruAeru Member
    edited May 2016
    Haha yeah I was offered the small deal as well. Glad I didn't grind the middle of my week away for something that was incorrectly marketed.
  • Yup just got the offer too, I am willing to deale with the portal changes , this however is a surprisingly disappointing move given what daeris is supposed to stand for in terms of acquirement/ starring.

I agree, after all the spiel from 'The Boss' and that other game/feature designer, the purported mythical/very rare hero comes out in a bundle like every other hero...I am very disappointed, as it appears that everything we are being told is just a front to hide the cash grabness
  • seth33seth33 Member
    Yep yep I am a VIP 9 and staying that way. Was thinking about the 50 gems a day but nope totally out on spending anything.
  • jason58jason58 Member
    i feel bad for the people that grinded 4K trophies for these "super exclusive, hard-to-get tokens". What a joke!
  • Mr_Master2Mr_Master2 Member
    edited May 2016
    How can you feel bad for anyone that grinded? This was the most obvious move in the world.

How can people still not realize what these devs are all about? Mindboggling.
  • I got paid $50/hour.... I made a good decision not to do those quests
    Jr. Complainer @ Society of Bosses