Dawn of Darkness: The Gorgon Sisters Are Here!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
lwa9842422ym.png

The ancient rulers of the land, Cobressa and Viperia have come through the portal and are wreaking havoc! Stop them before it's too late, and if possible, convince them to join you!

We've got special event Quests and Dungeons ready for ya!

There are four event dungeons for you to challenge, but three of them are hidden. In order to find them, you'll have to complete the "Dungeon Redecorator" quest by destroying statues that Cobressa and Viperia have left in other dungeons. Statues can be found in any dungeon beginning in Chapter 4 of the normal campaign and in any dungeon of they Hard Mode campaign. Once you've completed the "Dungeon Redecorator" quest, you'll be able to see the other dungeons, provided your level is high enough.

Between the dungeons and the event quests, you'll have the chance to earn raid tickets and tokens for Torchy, Zurk, Phenol, Nitpick, Julius, Lupina, Cobressa, and Viperia.

In addition, you can find Cobressa featured in the Heroic Portal and Viperia can be found in the VIP Portal.

Watch our for their gaze, it's killer!
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com

Comments

• It isn't showing up yet?
  • ZombiZombi Member
    Same for me...

In Dungeon Boss, the bar for leadership is 500 gems, nothing more.
    "im nog suppries abort that antonia." [sic] - aNxem0n
  • Not seeing this yet?
  • "Provided your level is high enough"... Really? On new release events too? Stupid.
    9Ahi08z.jpg
  • Ad0nusAd0nus Member
    Also not seeing it...
  • PrezObama wrote: »
    "Provided your level is high enough"... Really? On new release events too? Stupid.

They obviously don't want people slow leveling. I've given up on it. Trying to push for 60 so I can actually participate in their events and quests at this point.
  • I have the Green on in the VIP but nothing else, and no announcement

Its ok i wasn't one of the few "selected" last night for the characters to be leaked to early either.
  • Dungeonboss got another update after I laid down 1200 gems on the VIP Portal. Did I have a chance to unlock Viperia during that time, or was I screwed out of the chance?
  • Dungeon Boss just got better!
  • JovethJoveth Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey folks, been told this has been delayed by a few mins. Should be updating shortly!
  • I remember when the special event posts used to get so many likes within the few minutes , now not so much :P
  • Azoic73Azoic73 Member
    Hold your gems folks. People not spending on a new release will show DB how much we despise their new portal system
  • AmmoAmmo Member
    Is there a reason I can't enter dungeon doesn't appear for the "Captain Gorgon" quest -- the Medium dungeon doesn't seem to be available...
    1611701?gid=
  • BoxHeroBoxHero Member
    Ok, I just spent free 10x on heroic portal, and all it was waste. I have enough gems, but no more new heroes for me. I am ok with out them.
    Ammo wrote: »
    Is there a reason I can't enter dungeon doesn't appear for the "Captain Gorgon" quest -- the Medium dungeon doesn't seem to be available...

Did you finish the Dungeon Redecorator quest? You need to complete it to unlock the next dungeon (see Joel's post above).
  • AmmoAmmo Member
    @Joveth I did not. That makes sense! Thanks!
    1611701?gid=
  • RenlyRenly Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Waiting till 3pm, and then forcing me to run 20+ regular dungeons just so I can play the event dungeons is so anticlimactic. Please reconsider this kind of quest moving forward.
    IGN: Renly
    DB Guru | OG Potato | Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne

“What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.”
    ― A.A. Milne

• Joveth wrote: »
    Hey folks, been told this has been delayed by a few mins. Should be updating shortly!

So, did I waste my gems by spending them when the update appeared for me, and then the dungeon boss just got better message appeared not a minute later?
    ConeyKrab wrote: »
    Joveth wrote: »

So, did I waste my gems by spending them when the update appeared for me, and then the dungeon boss just got better message appeared not a minute later?

If you saw the artwork for the event, you should be good.
  • A step in the right direction but once again youre placing waaaaaay too much value on new hero tokens, making us grind incessantly for a few tokens isnt good game design.
    Current Wishlist: Solaris.

Free agent.

Buff Takumi, Balog and Alexandros.
  • Is "hard mode" actually Challenge Mode?

What happened to the Guild Quests?!?! What a tease that was!!!!!
    10328949?gid=

• @Joveth The VIP 10 status I have is now such BS I'm furious. The Vip portal is no longer worth it with the ability to have other heroes fully starred come from it. I feel like I have been spit in the face by Bigfish and Bossfight and then told that was in appreciation of supporting our game. I'm deeply saddened to have played a game that was fun and rewarding to now be thrown out into the Aether, pun intended.

I agree. The VIP portal was bad before. Now it's a complete and utter joke. The gem price of VIP portal could be lowered to 100 gems and it would still be arguably bad.
    phontonx wrote: »
    Is "hard mode" actually Challenge Mode?
    Yep, correct. Also you haven't seen the last of guild quests!
    "Provided your level is high enough"... Really? On new release events too? Stupid.

They obviously don't want people slow leveling. I've given up on it. Trying to push for 60 so I can actually participate in their events and quests at this point.

As am I, but it's ridiculous that for a release event since the tokens for the new heroes will likely be locked being the VH dungeons.
    9Ahi08z.jpg
  • Encountered a statue after 2 runs , it's a blue willow that petrifies. , Doesn't attack, your heroes scratch it..so you're sitting there on auto waiting for it to die. I don't mind, but I cringe if the spawn rate is bad for them.
    PrezObama wrote: »

As am I, but it's ridiculous that for a release event since the tokens for the new heroes will likely be locked being the VH dungeons.

Eh the tokens are relatively useless since I can't get reasonable amounts out of the portal. I've pretty much accepted my current roster IS my roster. Makes the game much more dull but it is what it is. I just want to be able to do the VH dungeons for the challenge since hard is typically face roll difficulty.
  • @iphonesheep - Seems to be only one statue per run.