Masuta Kira's vibrating Palm

kaoticneutralkaoticneutral Member
edited June 2016 in Feedback & Suggestions
Masuta Kira has the ability "Vibrating Palm" which reads, "A ranged chi attack for XXX damage and cannot be reflected or mitigated". I just wanted to make this post to point out to the Devs that this attack needs to be either reworked or redefined, as it can be "mitigated" through a variety of different means, including but not limited to:
• magical trait
• spirit immunity
• aegis shield
• invincibility
• the defense stat of a character

I suppose ignoring defense could make it far too powerful, but allowing it to be the one attack in the game that just ignores invincibility and other powerful defensive abilities would make it a much cooler and worthwhile ability. Or at the very least, it would no longer be lying in its description.

Comments

• It would be cool if it could go through invincibility, but then the effect description of invincibility would be lying :/
    So long and thanks for all the fish
    So sad that it should come to this
    We tried to warn you all but oh dear
    You may not share our intellect
    Which might explain your disrespect
    For all the natural wonders that
    grow around you
    So long, so long and thanks
    for all the fish
    (more lyrics, but no room :()
  • Masuta Kira has the ability "Vibrating Palm" which reads, "A ranged chi attack for XXX damage and cannot be reflected or mitigated". I just wanted to make this post to point out to the Devs that this attack needs to be either reworked or redefined, as it can be "mitigated" through a variety of different means, including but not limited to:
    • magical trait
    • spirit immunity
    • aegis shield
    • invincibility
    • the defense stat of a character

I suppose ignoring defense could make it far too powerful, but allowing it to be the one attack in the game that just ignores invincibility and other powerful defensive abilities would make it a much cooler and worthwhile ability. Or at the very least, it would no longer be lying in its description.

The spirit immunity has been fixed.

I agree that magical trait shouldn't lower it.

VP shouldn't go through Aegis Shield or Invincibility. And if you think about it, for AS, the damage isn't mitigated or reduced, it's just 100% absorbed into the shield itself.