Attacker retreats. And wins?

SirCanuSirCanu Member
edited June 2016 in My Dungeon Discussion
So this happened. My dungeon was attacked and after the attacker was down to Ella vs Nimriel, Bovus and Nub he retreated. With loot and trophies.
The hell is this? Bug or hack? I hope it's not common.

(sorry for the quality of the pics)

7d8wdi5yk5lb.jpg

d0t6xmdwomhi.jpg

pa4w3hf8047m.jpg

04ni5e2fmjcz.jpg

Comments

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    I guess you need better locks.
  • Looks like DB screwed you over lol... xD
    nzvcnw0e2k2o.jpg

• Looks like DB screwed you over lol... xD

Looks like it... I just wonder has it happened before. There has been something like 4000 - power vs 4500 - power losses afterall. Here in early levels that kind of a difference matters.

When I saw that team and this time there was a replay to be seen, I thought that I was gonna witness some skill and/or luck from attackers side and embarassing ai on defence. Like letting Ella leech herself back up couple of times ot something. But the replay just stopped with "So that's where all the gold went!". Thank you very much Thalia.

Anyhoo. I'm currently #6 with my 1000 trophies. #1 has about 1500 with 15-20 more raids than me. You can totally tell that this incident ruined this tournament for me. Hey devs, how about 100gems, honorscrolls and and stolen gold in this direction please? ("And old portals" in 3, 2, 1...)

• The same thing just happened to me! This is a crazy bug that ACTUALLY needs fixing! @Joveth @Joel cd8ba0b44a15c10065fd-24461f391suvavashowxt.png
    e20b7336331d5789078af53.r23.cf1.rackcdn.com/dungeonboss.vanillaforums.com/editor/y2/nzpetl1a7e9o.png
    u9aagsbu72pm.png
  • TherrinnTherrinn Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited June 2016
    This is likely a replay bug. Odds are the attacker successfully defeated your team, but the replay was corrupted somehow.

edit: For example, if you look at the stats your Bovus has no healing. That should be impossible if he survived through round 1 because he has a passive healing ability AND NubNub would also have healed him.
    OverrideB1
    “I bought a big bag of potatoes and it's growing eyes like crazy. Other foods rot. Potatoes want to see.”
    ― Bill Callahan, Letters to Emma Bowlcut
  • I have never trusted any of the defense PvP results in this game ever. Everything is bugged about them. Counts disagree. Missing replays. Goofy replays like this.
    Formerly of the Potato Army. I've mostly quit playing DB. However, I can be reach in Book of Heroes (in game or forum) as bbbb.
    2rc900l.png
  • TherrinnTherrinn Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited June 2016
    @User00003

Yep. I've see my offensive replays look completely different from the actual battle. Some of them made it look like the match ended without anyone dying.
    OverrideB1
    “I bought a big bag of potatoes and it's growing eyes like crazy. Other foods rot. Potatoes want to see.”
    ― Bill Callahan, Letters to Emma Bowlcut
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I've tried the retreat strategy and I lose every time. It just doesn't seem to work for me.
  • DingusDingus Member
    I wonder if they fixed the Life Reaper Brom glitch from months back.
    McNoob
  • Replays are always cutting out part-way through. Most probable explanation is you got beaten fair and square, I'm afraid.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    This is almost certainly an issue with the replays, not the battles themselves, but we're looking into it just in case!
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Replays are always cutting out part-way through. Most probable explanation is you got beaten fair and square, I'm afraid.

Could be. But then, ****! Look at the two last pics. If replay showed everything like it happened, then a lone 28-level, 1- star, 1A, 80% health Ella with no usable skill until next 4 turns won
    26 level, 2 - star, 2A, 80% health Bovus with Voodoo, Stout and Daze
    26 level, 3 - star, 2A, 80% health Nub with Voodoo and Stout
    26 level, 3 - star, 1A, 80% health Nim, with Voodoo and Stout

Guess I should invest in dwarfes.
  • Not necessarily true. If we assume the replay is corrupted we have to throw it out. So forget what those screenshots show. I see in the final window that it says brom is also alive. Brom is pretty powerful, a surprise crit could likely take someone out that wouldn't have died otherwise. Also charm does use your own guys against yourself but with increased stats during that attack (now) so that can cause some surprises as well.
    centralcommand