Pvp trophies

Hope the pvp trophy reward system is corrected just a small bit when the big update is pushed out. Just lost a defense, first one in awhile but it took -70. Sigh. I've only been attacked like twice this tourney but still. That 70 is like 6-8 successful defends.. What sense does that make? i80r5jz62wan.png

Comments

• Obviously a system that incentives 2 man defense teams is working as intended! I mean they've had a year to fix it, but ruining their game was wayyy higher on their priority list. On the other hand things that actually improve their game are wayyy down at the bottom.

It's odd since a fix seems so easy. Don't allow anything but 4 man defenses, and make successful defenses worth slightly more than losses so if you have a 50/50 ratio you still have a small net gain. Being punished for having a strong defense is such backwards logic I don't even know how it made it out of the initial planning stages.

• One thing I hate to admit about dungeon boss.. They take way to long to fix things. Things that shouldn't even be occurring lol.
  • Frogatism wrote: »
    One thing I hate to admit about dungeon boss.. They take way to long to fix things. Things that shouldn't even be occurring lol.

Awnser: they don't test out the updates very well.
    Hintedforyou

I will always find something to complain about, even as ridiculous as it may sound.
    My notifications box seems to have stopped working sorry if you get no reply from me.
    Current goal:FA Leonidus

• gmungmun Member
    I feel ya...
    zq8fseuz4ve1.png

Lol.
    I was 3-1 Saturday mid-day, then started experimenting with defenses with Astrid and this happened. Tried something funny for 1 hour (when you attacked @Frogatism) and the floodgates opened. Still finished somewhere around 12th after all that.
    Gmun