Tournament rank and reward glitch

In a tournament I was rank 6 I checked that 3 minutes before it ended but when I got my rewards it Said I was rank 74 and I didn't get any rewards so please can I get pontifex as compensation for this crap that happened to me

Comments

• TherrinnTherrinn Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    You should contact customer support here to resolve this issue.
    OverrideB1
    “I bought a big bag of potatoes and it's growing eyes like crazy. Other foods rot. Potatoes want to see.”
    ― Bill Callahan, Letters to Emma Bowlcut
  • Pvp rewards are pretty weak anyway, you're better off getting honor scrolls and getting Ponti tokens through there
  • Did you happen to lose a LOT of raids on defense those last 3 minutes?
  • BrazyBrazy Member
    Y0urm4ker wrote: »
    Pvp rewards are pretty weak anyway, you're better off getting honor scrolls and getting Ponti tokens through there

Right...but rank 6th gives you 1500 honor scrolls vs 500 for 74th.
  • 1,000 honor scrolls is like a few hours of friends using your summons passively.
  • Y0urm4ker wrote: »
    1,000 honor scrolls is like a few hours of friends using your summons passively.

The point is the OP should have received rewards for rank 6 (assuming he truly was rank 6). It doesn't matter if you think the rewards are crap or not.