Join a guild- Ragnarok

dhddavisdhddavis Member
edited July 2016 in New to the Dungeons?
What's up! Looking for a guild to join now that your getting better or just want to move. Come join us at Ragnarok! We're recruiting people that can produce 180+ crowns per week min. We have live active group chat on Line with our guild and a combined chat with Viking Berserkers. With lots of great tips to level up and active help for the guild. It's a great group and a lot of fun. If your interested in joining us my Line ID is dhddavis or leave a comment here.

Comments

• edited July 2016
    Was I the only one that clicked through for "Hot Tips"

HOT TIP BELOW

Oh well, here is a tip for all those who want an easier tower!

Step 1: Complete your old tower and claim rewards

Do not ope the new tower before completing the following steps:

Step 2: Open my dungeon
    Step 3: Click Raid

For this example lets imagine you are level 58

Step 4: You can now see 3 oppositions, Easy, Medium and Hard
    Step 5: You need to look for an Easy opponent, that is both lower level and bad starred

Lets say you found a level 56 opposition with badly starred heroes

Step 6 Now look at medium and hard and make sure they are both not higher level than you.

If you have found defenders that match the requirements of steps 5 & 6, Great!

Step 7
    Attack the easy target
    Step 8 once you've successfully destroyed the easy target, open the new tower

SUCCESS! you have now learned the easy tower trick... I had a complete lvl 47-56 tower except for floor12 as level 58.

Now that's a HOT TIP

7u3cowcjjk6c.png

Find out more about Veni Vidi Vici here: http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/13234/veni-vidi-vici-two-guilds-in-the-top-10-1-and-8

• Wow. Thanks for actually giving a Hot Tip Captain, not just trying to produce click bait for your guild.
  • dhddavis wrote: »
    What's up! Looking for a guild to join now that your getting better or just want to move. Come join us at Ragnarok! We're recruiting people that can produce 180+ crowns per week min. We have live active group chat on Line with our guild and a combined chat with Viking Berserkers. It's a great group and a lot of fun.

@dhddavis You may want to move your post to the "Guild Hall" section of the forums so that viewers understand exactly what they are looking at, just thought I would point that out in a helpful manner.
    Total Zomminionation.