(Last Entry) New Hero Idea brewing and it will be Arriving Shortly.

ApocalyptusApocalyptus Member
edited July 2016 in Feedback & Suggestions
I am currently brewing on a new Idea (& currently Lord Zomm & His Undead Brothers are assisting in the process.) & so far, with just a few tweaks to my draft, It shall be made a reality (as in submitted to the forums of course.)

But here is a challenge for you seekers out there. What is this Grand Scheme & how will it affect the World of Dungeon Boss?

(Update: since this post has already had about 300+ views, I think I'll just leave it at that & release the New Hero Idea shortly. Stay sharp seekers, this Might get Good.)
Total Zomminionation.

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    The grand scheme is clearly to kill all our heroes, then turn them against us as an undead army!... I think. It's an educated guess, I mean.

...Okay, it was just locker room gossip, but it sounds pretty legit!

......Okay I'll admit it I made it up!
  • Necromancer !

• The grand scheme is clearly to kill all our heroes, then turn them against us as an undead army!... I think. It's an educated guess, I mean.

...Okay, it was just locker room gossip, but it sounds pretty legit!

......Okay I'll admit it I made it up!

^Sounds like a good idea. but unfortunately, Zomm would have less brains to feast on. so that's a no, but keep guessing though.
    Necromancer !

Nope. but there might be a "Necromancer" Hero Tag in the future depending on what the DB team have planned. until then, Try again.
    Total Zomminionation.
    Is his grand scheme, perhaps, to send a false "hero" into our ranks, to act as a spy? Then, once he knows our weaknesses, he will tear us apart from the inside-out?
  • Is his grand scheme, perhaps, to send a false "hero" into our ranks, to act as a spy? Then, once he knows our weaknesses, he will tear us apart from the inside-out?

Nope. (try again.)
    Total Zomminionation.
    Can you give us one tiny hint? Like does it involve Zomm and the Undeads?
  • Can you give us one tiny hint? Like does it involve Zomm and the Undeads?

You will just have to wait & see, when I post it, I'll Tag you in it for you to see. until then, stay sharp & keep your brain out of Zomms reach.
    Total Zomminionation.
  • Banshee? Might be some kind of overwhelming possession skill (like Ellas First Special) and some furious shadowclone which cant be killed...and disappears only if the Caster dies.
  • Rhuokar wrote: »
    Banshee? Might be some kind of overwhelming possession skill (like Ellas First Special) and some furious shadowclone which cant be killed...and disappears only if the Caster dies.

No. although that may be a good idea for the DB Team in the near future.
    Total Zomminionation.
    You said the idea is brewing... Perhaps a witch doctor?
  • You forgot he will be appearing in the heroic portal for a limited time.
    Hintedforyou

I will always find something to complain about, even as ridiculous as it may sound.
    My notifications box seems to have stopped working sorry if you get no reply from me.
    Current goal:FA Leonidus

• You said the idea is brewing... Perhaps a witch doctor?

Nooooope. also, if you remember correctly, somebody already leaked an image of the Witch doctor in one of the posts (I think it was to do with the Tower of Pwnage.)
    You forgot he will be appearing in the heroic portal for a limited time.

you forgot that new heroes can also appear in the V.i.p Portal for a limited time too.
    Total Zomminionation.
  • You said the idea is brewing... Perhaps a witch doctor?

Nooooope. also, if you remember correctly, somebody already leaked an image of the Witch doctor in one of the posts (I think it was to do with the Tower of Pwnage.)
    You forgot he will be appearing in the heroic portal for a limited time.

you forgot that new heroes can also appear in the V.i.p Portal for a limited time too.

We just had kozar released in the V.I.P portal.
    Hintedforyou

I will always find something to complain about, even as ridiculous as it may sound.
    My notifications box seems to have stopped working sorry if you get no reply from me.
    Current goal:FA Leonidus

So here's what we know so far:
    - Hero is likely Undead
    - Evil plan may have something to do with the Undead, and by extension, the Lich (???)
    - Their goal isn't to directly kill all the heroes, as Apoc said, then they wouldn't have any brains left to eat.

Perhaps a more long term goal? Mayen they're waiting for us to have a certain number of heroes to satisfy them? It's still a mystery...
  • 1k views just so you can reveal a hero you thought up? Um...
    There was once a savage goblin by the name of Squinch
    When he delves into dungeons he makes his enemies flinch
    Shredding wolfs, beasts, and sumo's alike
    It would be foolish to call this hero a little tyke
  • 1k views just so you can reveal a hero you thought up? Um...

If you read it carefully, you can see that I also said to "feel free to comment any ideas for the Traits & Move Set, any good ideas that are deemed fit may be taken & you will be tagged in it when it is posted. " You may need to read my posts more thoroughly next time fella. just sayin. Also I prefer the term "thought up for the DB team" that way it is counted as a time saver on their part.
    So here's what we know so far:
    - Hero is likely Undead
    - Evil plan may have something to do with the Undead, and by extension, the Lich (???)
    - Their goal isn't to directly kill all the heroes, as Apoc said, then they wouldn't have any brains left to eat.

Perhaps a more long term goal? Mayen they're waiting for us to have a certain number of heroes to satisfy them? It's still a mystery...

Okay:

1 - You do not yet know what type of hero it is (yet) but I can assure you, you will know what it is when it has already happened.
    2 - Good assumption, but unfortunately, the Lich is an Epic Boss & is most likely "not" gonna be one. It may be an Evil plan, but not that Evil. Otherwise it may as well be a petition for a new "Root of all Evil" thing. (Juuuuust a bit of humour there.)
    3 - how right you are about that, Nuff said here.

Also, I think your spellcheck might have been a bit "off" on that last sentence there, but hey, it can be a bit funny every now and then
    Total Zomminionation.
  • the Post just got updated on july 20th, stay sharp...
    Total Zomminionation.
    Is his grand scheme perhaps to send a "hero" among our ranks to act as a spy for him, then find our weaknesses to destroy us from the inside-out?