GUILD TOURNAMENT DID NOT RESET

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    The poor lonely guy waiting all alone by the DB computer late at night fell asleep and didn't press the reset button.

Wait, that's not how it works?
  • As soon as rewards are out and issues have been dusted Ill post the true final standings.

@Hintedforyou I completely agree. It's not just enough to get 210 a week players. You need members who are communicative and willing to follow simple guild protocols to assure stability and on going progress.

This issue should be a bigger blessing than a burden for the guilds who are extremely close to higher reward brackets as these extra hours provides the opportunity for crown sacrifice.

My guess is that last weeks event being forced to end simultaneously with the guild tournament has probably bugged this reset, meaning that the guild tournament is to end at the same time as current event

• Same problems for pact of minds, no reset
  • The Wire just dropped out of Position 1 from 10500 to 10290 crowns (1 Player left)

• Level50DailyPlayer Joined top 1 (Atleast 1 positve more here)

• LietoLieto Member
    People have started leaving our guild due to other commitments etc...so our score is dropping from what it should have been, We are a 10,500 guild...this really sucks that are rewards are being impact like this...
  • Gesonkyo Topaz Just dropped out of top 10 because of 1 player leaving

Man this is getting really depressing...

• HintedforyouHintedforyou Member
    edited July 2016
    As soon as rewards are out and issues have been dusted Ill post the true final standings.

@Hintedforyou I completely agree. It's not just enough to get 210 a week players. You need members who are communicative and willing to follow simple guild protocols to assure stability and on going progress.

This issue should be a bigger blessing than a burden for the guilds who are extremely close to higher reward brackets as these extra hours provides the opportunity for crown sacrifice.

My guess is that last weeks event being forced to end simultaneously with the guild tournament has probably bugged this reset, meaning that the guild tournament is to end at the same time as current event

My question is still how the game kicked me out of my guild last week.
    Hintedforyou

I will always find something to complain about, even as ridiculous as it may sound.
    My notifications box seems to have stopped working sorry if you get no reply from me.
    Current goal:FA Leonidus

• Its a bug, just reload it? I get that message often when I log-in in areas with bad connections

• If they let any numbers past midnight CST count, that would be completely wrong.
    07hd7vhw5fig.png
  • 6 hours or so past the usual reset time, interesting.

Pvp tournament rewards were received fine. Strange.

:)
  • HairyPieHairyPie Member
    edited July 2016
    Bump...

Guild reset and rewards definitely not happened.
    The Potato Army
  • Bump...

No guild reset or rewards either - usual full game disconnect/phone restart tried.
    The Potato Army
  • Need an update Dungeon Boss! Monday crowns will be lost for some of our players if this technical issue is not fixed or at the least, addressed. Give us an update please!
  • Don't worry everyone, Bill is working on fixing this!
  • Not letting numbers past midnight count will be close to impossible, as week in and week out the tournament ends between 00:01 - 00:07. Loads of guilds reach #1 that way every week :-)

To change the numbers back would mean that all DB players who have completed quests within the past 6h28mins would need have their quests reset.

I doubt they will do all this but lets hope they do :-)

• I thought it wa sjust me. I want my free heroic summon so I can hopefully get the 1 token I need to 4* Furnace before he leaves.
  • We join the club of those who made it to top 1 but ended at 10290 Yay :-)

• @CaptainBarbosa Suppose you have the guild ranks and numbers for when reset usually happens?

:)
  • Why are people leaving their guilds over this? Aren't you supposed to stay in your guild or do you just want the reward for 1 week?
  • yep, but I think that will only serve as compensation not actual ranks

• So I ok I just opened up my mail page on Monday morning, but the current tournament was still happening. I was kinda confused. Is this a bug? Anyway thanks☺️
  • @PsychedelicFox

Just reset the event hard dungeon and get the one furnace token that way
    The Potato Army
  • I just posted this on Guild Hall. I happen they see it
  • People are leaving because they had planned to leave, some just didnt check that the actual tournament wasnt over yet. :-)

• I have to move to the new guild and hold on 3 guild quest if it isn't reset before midnight my time. It's a big problem!!
  • They are all sleeping!
  • DB is a game playing worldwide but no one take care of the game? none? They just sleep now?