New character trait/category: Angel/Angelic

Characters can be archangel emily, malice the fallen angel (she can still also be classified as a demon too), zen, augustus, alexandros. Angel/Angelic can decrease damage taken from demons and or have augustus thing of healing all allies a little if at full health at the end of the turn. Other ideas include taking the place of the demon hunter trait, dealing extra damage to undead or dark, or taking reduced damaged from dark heroes

Comments

• Thats just compiling a lot of the traits we already have and making a lot of heroes less special. Emily and Aug already have holy shroud and demon hunter, August already has Spread the Welath. This would just make those heroes less special and make others more op. The point of having diversified heroes is so you can create fun synergies. This would take away this aspect and make all of those heroes Augustus clones
  • @Scroom407 what better demon hunter than an angel? It would introduce a new character trait and as for the passives I'm open to suggestions, besides they're not all copies.
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Battle ready is a trait that combines both perfect swing and armoured so this isn't impossible.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• Drew21Drew21 Member
    Battle ready is a trait that combines both perfect swing and armoured so this isn't impossible.

I thought Battle Ready was the name of the buff that's active during pvp that gives you 40% more hp

• KaceyKacey Member
    Terrible idea
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    acyoung21 wrote: »

I thought Battle Ready was the name of the buff that's active during pvp that gives you 40% more hp

Whoops haha! I meant to write Master of Combat, Silly me.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly