Need help with pvp

When I started pvp it was easy, but now I can't win anymore. I'm level 36 with 12 maxed upgraded characters (not including ascension). HELP PLZ,

Comments

• When you say maxed upgraded characters, what do you mean exactly?
    Andre4897
  • Like abilities upgraded to max, also some with at least one ascension
  • More information is required for help. Such as their star level, ascension, hero name, etc.
  • icepick 3* no ascension, Pontifex 3* no ascension, nimriel 3* no ascension, masuta kira 3* no ascension, nitpick 2* 1 ascension, torchy 2* 1 ascension, Sir william 2* 1 ascension, tsume 2* 1 ascension, willow swift 2* 1 ascension, squinch 2* 1 ascension, nubnub 2* 1 ascension, bovus 1* 1 ascension, augustus 1* no ascension, hagrim 3* no ascension
  • I have more but they aren't at level 36 yet
  • Start farming tokens for the heroes in normal campaign, "max" also all your other characters, farm evos you need when there are the events, save up gems from ToP and quests for x10 pulls
    Andre4897
  • I usually use gems for gold since its so hard to get, but i guess i'll use scrolls for gold
  • Also thanks for the help, most people don't answer
  • SirLogic wrote: »
    I usually use gems for gold since its so hard to get, but i guess i'll use scrolls for gold

Neeeeeever use gems for gold, you already have Gold Island, and with a bit of patience you can get on par to the amount of gold you need
    Andre4897
  • Any tips for winning though, im trying to do the ignus stuff along with icepick, which requires pvp wins
  • I can't suggest you how to win unfortunately ahah
    Your roster doesn't seem that good for your level, so you should try to battle the easiest possibility out of the 3 choices
    Andre4897
  • What would you suggest i level up then?
  • Literally everything, you should get on par, and probably forget about the Ignus skin quest for now, to prepare for all the other quest lines like this
    Andre4897
  • I would go with Bovus for the slow and then AOE (Icepick, Nitpick, Tsume). If the enemy has a Bovus themselves or any other fast heore put Torchy in for one of the AOE guys. Beside that as Andre said, you need to star your heores up & level the rest of them :)
  • SirLogic wrote: »
    icepick 3* no ascension, Pontifex 3* no ascension, nimriel 3* no ascension, masuta kira 3* no ascension, nitpick 2* 1 ascension, torchy 2* 1 ascension, Sir william 2* 1 ascension, tsume 2* 1 ascension, willow swift 2* 1 ascension, squinch 2* 1 ascension, nubnub 2* 1 ascension, bovus 1* 1 ascension, augustus 1* no ascension, hagrim 3* no ascension

Well THERES your problem.

Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Wait if I read this correctly you said your Agustus was 1 star? Are you seeing this right because he drops as a 3 star hero