Weird Pontifex bug?

I just fought someone in PVP. They had a team of (mostly) fully ascended heroes: Viperia, Pontifex, Nub Nub and From (1st Ascension). Here's what happened...

I killed all of his heroes except for Pontifex but he was already undead. I had Nub Nub, Kozar and Squinch left standing. Ponti used some attack where he raised all his dead allies to attack me, doing some heavy damage to Kozar but not killing him. Before I had the chance to kill him, he resurrected back to his human form. The next turn he used Bone Armor. I whittled him down and sent him back to his undead form. Next round he performed another onslaught with all his dead allies, killing Kozar. 2 rounds into him being undead, he turned human again.

This cycle of Bone Armor, group attack, death, group attack, return to life happened 3 times before he killed everyone. I've never seen this before in the 7 months I've been playing.

Is this even possible?

Comments

• Uh yeah .. that's the new Ponti v2.0 as per the release notes.

Meta is a-changing slightly.
    Maybe a few more pennies
  • Brikwall wrote: »
    I just fought someone in PVP. They had a team of (mostly) fully ascended heroes: Viperia, Pontifex, Nub Nub and From (1st Ascension). Here's what happened...

I killed all of his heroes except for Pontifex but he was already undead. I had Nub Nub, Kozar and Squinch left standing. Ponti used some attack where he raised all his dead allies to attack me, doing some heavy damage to Kozar but not killing him. Before I had the chance to kill him, he resurrected back to his human form. The next turn he used Bone Armor. I whittled him down and sent him back to his undead form. Next round he performed another onslaught with all his dead allies, killing Kozar. 2 rounds into him being undead, he turned human again.

This cycle of Bone Armor, group attack, death, group attack, return to life happened 3 times before he killed everyone. I've never seen this before in the 7 months I've been playing.

Is this even possible?

http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/14293/hero-update-preview-and-patch-notes-8-22#latest
    Logo_French_Touch_v2.png

• Thanks guys. I never saw any in-game notes on hero updates like before. I was thrown for a loop when I saw this because typically those updates are shown after logging in at the town screen.