Game Crashing and Staff Doesn't CARE!

BEWARE!!! THIS GAME CRASHES ALL THE TIME, AND IT HAPPENS WHEN YOU'RE DOING GOOD, AND YOU'LL LOSE ALL PROGRESS AND HAVE TO START OVER. I TRIED TO BE CIVILIZED AND BRING IT UP TO THE STAFF, BUT THEY DON'T CARE AT ALL. I RECEIVED A NEW CHARACTER, AND IT CRASHED AND I LOST THE CHARACTER. I WILL BE WINNING A DIFFICULT LEVEL, AND IT WILL CRASH AND I'LL HAVE TO START ALL OVER. I'LL GET A GOOD TREASURE CHEST, AND IT WILL CRASH AND I'LL LOSE WHEREVER I GOT IN THE CHEST AND INSTEAD GET SOMETHING USELESS. THIS GAME IS RIGGED TO CRASH AS SOON AS YOU'RE DOING GOOD SO THAT YOU DON'T EVER GET AHEAD. IT'S FUN, DON'T GET ME WRONG, BUT IT CHEATS YOU EVERY TIME YOU START TO SUCCEED. THE STAFF STAYS SILENT ON THIS ISSUE WITH ME, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I BRING IT UP AND NO MATTER HOW MANY CRASH REPORTS I SEND IN. THEY DON'T CARE, AS LONG AS YOU KEEP POURING MONEY INTO THEIR POCKETS. SEND THESE CROOKS A MESSAGE, AND DELETE THIS GAME FROM YOUR DEVICES AND POST NEGATIVE REVIEWS ANYWHERE YOU CAN. I CERTAINLY WILL BE DOING SO UNTIL THESE CARELESS CHEATS ADDRESS MY ISSUES AND RESOLVE THEM. STAND UP FOR YOURSELVES, PEOPLE. HIT THEM WHERE IT HURTS, THEIR WALLETS.

Comments

• I had received the character The Furnace in the heroic summons, and the game crashed. When I restarted the game, the character was no longer on my heroes list, but my gems were. So I did the heroic summons again, and instead received hero tokens for characters I already had. It happened to me again with the character Shieldmaiden Astrid, and the same thing happened. Gems were returned, and when I did the heroic summons again, received tokens for characters already owned. Tired of getting cheated by this game and it's handlers.
  • DaveLokes wrote: »
    BEWARE!!! THIS GAME CRASHES ALL THE TIME, AND IT HAPPENS WHEN YOU'RE DOING GOOD, AND YOU'LL LOSE ALL PROGRESS AND HAVE TO START OVER. I TRIED TO BE CIVILIZED AND BRING IT UP TO THE STAFF, BUT THEY DON'T CARE AT ALL. I RECEIVED A NEW CHARACTER, AND IT CRASHED AND I LOST THE CHARACTER. I WILL BE WINNING A DIFFICULT LEVEL, AND IT WILL CRASH AND I'LL HAVE TO START ALL OVER. I'LL GET A GOOD TREASURE CHEST, AND IT WILL CRASH AND I'LL LOSE WHEREVER I GOT IN THE CHEST AND INSTEAD GET SOMETHING USELESS. THIS GAME IS RIGGED TO CRASH AS SOON AS YOU'RE DOING GOOD SO THAT YOU DON'T EVER GET AHEAD. IT'S FUN, DON'T GET ME WRONG, BUT IT CHEATS YOU EVERY TIME YOU START TO SUCCEED. THE STAFF STAYS SILENT ON THIS ISSUE WITH ME, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I BRING IT UP AND NO MATTER HOW MANY CRASH REPORTS I SEND IN. THEY DON'T CARE, AS LONG AS YOU KEEP POURING MONEY INTO THEIR POCKETS. SEND THESE CROOKS A MESSAGE, AND DELETE THIS GAME FROM YOUR DEVICES AND POST NEGATIVE REVIEWS ANYWHERE YOU CAN. I CERTAINLY WILL BE DOING SO UNTIL THESE CARELESS CHEATS ADDRESS MY ISSUES AND RESOLVE THEM. STAND UP FOR YOURSELVES, PEOPLE. HIT THEM WHERE IT HURTS, THEIR WALLETS.

You need to calm down man. This kind of behavior could very likely get your forum account banned. I didn't even bother reading your massive wall of caps spammed over every thing... I doubt anyone else did either. If you have an issue put a ticket into customer support and I'm sure they'll be happy to help. Try to act a little more civil however.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    edited August 2016
    Hey @DaveLokes, sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with the game. For reference, what device are you playing the game on, and are you seeing any error codes pop up when you crash, or is the game just shutting down? At a glance, it sounds like your crashes might be related to issues with your device, possibly its memory.

With regards to your contact with customer support, do you have your reference number (a 12-digit code that you should have gotten with the automated email from them that looks like this: XXXXXX-XXXXXX)? If you can send me that, I can look into things easier.

Also, please refrain from using all caps in the future.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel wrote: »
    Hey @DaveLokes, sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with the game. For reference, what device are you playing the game on, and are you seeing any error codes pop up when you crash, or is the game just shutting down? At a glance, it sounds like your crashes might be related to issues with your device, possibly its memory.

With regards to your contact with customer support, do you have your reference number (a 12-digit code that you should have gotten with the automated email from them that looks like this: XXXXXX-XXXXXX)? If you can send me that, I can look into things easier.

Also, please refrain from using all caps in the future.

I do apologize for my ranting and uncivilized post. I was venting after my game session crashed for the hundred and umpteenth time. In regards to your query, I never received any response to my complaints or feedback or crash reports. It never gives me an error code when it crashes, either. And never received any twelve digit reference number, either. As I said, I have been completely ignored in regards to my issues, and that is just as frustrating, if not more, as the game and it's frequent crashes. I have plenty of memory (over 30 gigs), so I doubt that is the cause, and as for my device, it's the newest Moto G. I do enjoy playing the game (when I do get to play before the crashing), don't get me wrong. I just feel very cheated when I unlock good characters (such as The Furnace and Astrid the Shieldmaiden) only to lose them immediately due to the game crashing. I do get the spent gems back, but do not get the characters again when I restart the game and do the heroic summons again. Equally frustrating is getting towards the end of a boss fight at the end of a dungeon, and having the game crash and have to restart the dungeon all over again. You are the first and only administrator to respond to me and my issues, so I do thank you for that. If there's anything that can be done, Joel, I would appreciate it. If not, I would like to thank you anyways just for looking into it. Once again, I apologize for my rant, and thank you for your patience with me.
    Happy to help!

For clarification, how did you try to contact us beforehand? Did you send something via the "Feedback" tool in the game, or did you send a message to customer support?
  • I used the feedback tool in the options section of profile.
    The feedback tool is good for when you want to let us know something about a bug or crash, and we always read things that come to us via the feedback tool, but customer support is where you'll want to go if you're looking for direct responses regarding lost Heroes or other other rewards.
  • I appreciate the help, Joel. I will do that immediately.