hello a noob need some help

i've reach lv 28 this morning and now i've decided to ask some help in the forum.
1 which "common" heroes shards should i farm?
2 which hero is the best to draw with the 10×hero summoning?
3 who are the best hero to use in campain and pvp for a beginner?

4 now i have those heroes:
nature: phemus, zurk, nub nub, tsume, el bovo, phenol toxian, willow swift, jabber.

fire:torchy, nitpick, rogar, squinch, lady nimriel, mangle jaw, abigail.

water:stone fist, therand, sir william, selwyn, yasmin.

dark:shadowblade, dagrund, kobal.

light:augustus, ekko, black diamond.

whit those heroes what can i do?

thanks for every advice.

Comments

• Well your 1st and 2nd questions are questions that are really personal preference, but to answer your third question, a good pvp team would be nub, tsume, nitpick, and Augustas. Work on ascending these heroes, as their second powers are very helpful. An FA torchy is very helpful but that takes some work ;). Also FAing nitpick and willow will put you ahead of the game. If you do not have tsume ascended, work on that, as he is much better after that ascension and will provide much help in pvp. Also, never underestimate the power of starring your heroes!
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • my actual pvp team is nub nub, zurk, stone fist and nitpick. is a worthy team ?(also now i have to use rogar to win 10 times in pvp for the event so he had take the place of zurk)
  • Very good. Except for zurk. He will get crushed. That goblin is bad news. If he is working for you than keep him, but if I were you, I would switch him out. At you level, ascensions are key, so I would go with whoever has the highest Ascension. If you have anyone FA, be sure to include them.
    Also, go gorgons!
  • farfella wrote: »
    If you have anyone FA, be sure to include them.
    ok but what is a FA?
    and today I've summoned pontifex he look pretty cool is a better hero than anyone of my current team?
  • @trantir FA is fully ascended. Ponti is very good and I would sub him out for Augustus
    Also, go gorgons!
  • farfella wrote: »
    Ponti is very good and I would sub him out for Augustus
    so the best team that i can use is stone fist, nub nub, portifex and nitpick?

• If stone fist is FA, then yes. If not, I would use tsume.
    Also, go gorgons!
  • spiffymcbangspiffymcbang Member
    edited September 2016
    Early on at your level some good heroes to get from the portal are:
    Igorock
    Zen
    astrid
    Kai
    Zomm
    and if he happens to show up, Bramble (CKB)

These are just suggestions and alot comes down to personal preference but some heroes tend to help more at lower levels than others.

edit:
    and Masuta Kira is useful also but I have not seen him featured (guaranteed pull with 10x summons)
    Furnace and Indigo and not horrible either.