Just small question about the arena

Anyone knows how long it takes the arena change opponents without paying gold?

Comments

• At reset I believe.
    IGN- EricM, Lv. 51, Ch. 19
    Goal for the week: 58,216/60,000 Roster Power
    Token collection: 5,057/15,400 <- as of 10/06
  • EosEos Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I always thought it was once they were attacked by someone else but I don't know if anyone has officially stated yet...
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    IGN: Dudum
    Champion: Dhaegon Stonecrusher 6* [60]
    Hero Wishlist: Lupina 6* (103/150), Augustus the Paladin 6* (107/150), Icebloom (224/100 to unlock), Thalia 10*
    Hero Cards
    When I'm fresh out of stamina sometimes I get a little snippy...Apologies.
  • yeah, i dont know what it is that resets it (besides doing a raid yourself and the tournament reset) But there is something that does it from time to time.
    Need to pay a bit attention to the opponents i have before and after being attacked
    In game: Gr8Gobbo, 64
    Champion: Mangle Jaw, level 64 (******)

RNG. It’s always RNG. It’s ALWAYS RNG. IT’S AL-WAYS R. N. G. RNGesus. RNGeezy. RNG-spot. RNGeepers creepers. RNGenie in a bottle. RN fricken’ G.
  • I've had it reset on me about 10 minutes after I checked a random point in the day. Don't know what it is for sure but it definitely resets itself occasionally...
    My Defense
    Hero Kira Tsume Torchy Lady Nimriel
    Level 23 23 23 23
    Star 5 3 2 4
    Ascension 1 2 2 1
    My Shared Hero: Rocky The Shiitake
    Flyingpizzacats

• But I found that each time I level up all the heroes and add the skills of the defending heroes, the opponents would be reset definitely.
  • EosEos Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    @dawnguard yeah that must've been a coincidence because there are times I;m about to enter into a fight realize one or more of my heroes are lower than expected, exited, leveled them up, went back and fought the same opponent.

No one has a legit answer to this? I'm looking at a IGOROK and Yokozuna team @ lvl 10 mind you that I just ... nope.
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    IGN: Dudum
    Champion: Dhaegon Stonecrusher 6* [60]
    Hero Wishlist: Lupina 6* (103/150), Augustus the Paladin 6* (107/150), Icebloom (224/100 to unlock), Thalia 10*
    Hero Cards
    When I'm fresh out of stamina sometimes I get a little snippy...Apologies.