Finally my Nimriel is fully ascended

I got luck to obtain 2 diamond evo and 6 mind's eye evo from portal, a huge short cut to ascension.
Now my lvl 42 Nimriel (4 star) has a 1200 (approx.) Atk.
8l9q4r4zvubt.png
The Greatest Evo Farming Master

Comments

• JjnJjn Member
    edited September 2015
    Good job! I don't use her because it is impossible for me to five star her. Instead I use willow.
  • Diamond evo happens later than the Sulfurious Dragon, but my luck makes Nimriel be a dragon slayer. :D
    8l9q4r4zvubt.png
  • Jjn wrote: »
    Good job! I don't use her because it is impossible for me to five star her. Instead I use willow.

Thanks!

Nimriel is kind of my trump card now. And I am farming Willow too. She is great.

8l9q4r4zvubt.png
  • mycalmycal Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited September 2015
    I remember the feeling well. many of my heroes were ascended pre-celestial update; to introduce us to the system there was a celestial weekend event, following which I needed only one evo to ascend Nim....I farmed aggressively, and exclusively for the necessary celestial evo....with zero luck and much mounting frustration. After venting here on the forum, I switched tactics back to farming tokens and surprise surprise! Ascension!

Treat her well, and keep her away from Shadowblade!