What Determines Order of Attack?

Sometimes within the same composition my heroes will attack in different order.... what determines this? Thanks!

Comments

• Follow up - after testing a few times.... it seems to be in order.... left to right, assuming that the heroes are both rogues (for example)
  • ItchytorturepoxItchytorturepox Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    There are other posts/threads detailing the specific ordering, but the search feature isn't too good at finding them.

Basically, it's:

Defender's fast heroes (in order of selection)
    Attacker's fast heroes (in order of selection)
    Defender's normal speed heroes (in order of selection)
    Attacker's normal heroes (in order of selection)
    Defender's slow heroes (in order of selection)
    Attacker slow heroes (in order of selection)
    Player level: 70.0
    My Dungeon Boss YouTube channel: YouTube.com/videos
  • @Itchytorturepox Thanks! It was the "order of selection" bit I wasn't sure about. TYTY
  • ItchytorturepoxItchytorturepox Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    jak wrote: »
    @Itchytorturepox Thanks! It was the "order of selection" bit I wasn't sure about. TYTY

NP... I just wanted to post the whole thing up again, for anyone interested, as I couldn't find it using the forum search function or Google, using very basic search terms (and the "site:" command in Google).

Also, (answering to the thread title), "Fast" and "Slow" might be listed as a character trait, a text description (in the hero or character's subtitle), or both.

Player level: 70.0
    My Dungeon Boss YouTube channel: YouTube.com/videos
  • The defender's heroes are not strictly order of selection. It might have to do with size/weight (or something) because Yoko always seems to go before others.
    McNoob