Scaling traits

Traits that get better with ascension or with level
All traits need stats for the below: e.g. Vampiric (Ella) should say how much life steal she has

For example
- upon ascension, previous skill drops in cooldown by 1 round
- upon level up, 0.5-1% increase in trait effectiveness
- possibility for immunity against something (poison, burn, etc.)

Comments

• HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Yasmin's abilities in general
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• Yes. Yasmin's cool downs should decrease as level increases.
    There comes a point in time where she just heals everything. It's overpowered. But at the same time useless. She shouldn't heal more than necessary.
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• I'm not looking at the game as we speak, but does she take longer to cool down than NubNub? If anything she should be one turn faster since his heal is staggered over 3-4turns. Although there are a lot of haters out there who think she is second rate, she is awesome against undead and fire enemies. Definitely worth my while.
    Hero Level: 61
    Shared Hero: Bovus 60 (6*)
    Heroes Collected: All
    Current Goal: Upgrading hero abilities and evo hunting
    Ascensions needed: BD, Balog, Alexandros, Bramble(2), Ekko, Therand, Rocky, Yorek, Emily, Phenol, Executem, Zomm(2), Julius, Dhaegon, Augustus,Malice(2), icepick(2), Icebloom, Indigo.
    Yasmin is a healer, Nub Nub is a buffer and healer. Yasmin gets multiple healing options that come in handy while NubNub gets one. So it depends on what you want. Yasmin is the better healer but NubNub serves a secondary purpose.
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• Yasmin's Team Mend cools in 6, her Cure Wounds cools in 5. Both are a one-time heal. And I don't recall ever seeing either Crit Heal.
    Nub's Voodoo Sacrifice cools in 5 but lasts a couple rounds, effectively casting 3 times, with a decent chance to Crit Heal. According to the ability's description, it also buffs Crit on the whole team (perhaps why it is so prone to Crit Heal).

So, whereas Nubs (with VS) can buff, Crit heal, and heal more health over time, Yasmin (with TM) heals less health less often with no buff nor (afaik) chance to Crit heal.

I think Yasmin is a great hero, but In her main role, she just isn't as effective at healing as Nubs.
    Moreover, with less health and defense than Nubs, I often have her casting TM just to heal herself, when her allies are mostly unhurt.
  • al4xal4x Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Don't talk about it to much or they will nerf NubNub lmao.
    You would be right but Yas removes negative buffs something NubNub can't do. Also unlike NubNub Yasmin gets a boost from other water heroes. NuNub is far superior in many categories but he can't beat one thing Yas kills everything in. PWN Undead. A 2.5x boost turns normally feeble Yasmin into a killing machine. It's crazy. Brom, Overlord, Ekko, Yorick! They all fall to her.

NubNub is amazing don't get me wrong but I do feel Yas doesn't get enough credit just because she's unlocked early. Actually a weird thing I noticed is that the bigger your hero pool the better you do in PVP due to many options.
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• ItchytorturepoxItchytorturepox Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    PWN Undead. A 2.5x boost turns normally feeble Yasmin into a killing machine.

In this situation, Yasmin is your nukemage and ideally, nubnub is her healer.
    Player level: 70.0
    My Dungeon Boss YouTube channel: YouTube.com/videos
  • I think Yas is the only hero with Pwn Undead. It's a nice niche for her.
    And she's powerful, no doubt, but those long cooldowns at high levels when the dmg is coming in fast make her seem less viable as a healer.
  • Bottom line is we would like to see a scale down of cooldowns and a scale up of abilities when ascending.
  • Webber91Webber91 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I personally find Yasmin useless
    Grinding Grinding and more Grinding

• Webber91Webber91 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Nub nub all the way
    Grinding Grinding and more Grinding

Yasmin + Water heroes or Undead = AMAZING!
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• hereohereo Member
    Yasmin-good for lich problem-she's not high enough
    In game level:41
    Shared hero:bovus el doro
    Favourite hero: bovus el doro.
    Chapter:16
  • LucyDogLucyDog Member
    edited July 2015
    I know this isn't exactly what you had in mind but nubnub's goblin hp passive went from 15% to 25% from his final ascension. This does show that it is possible for passives to increase from ascensions. Has anyone noticed any other case like this? It seems very uncommon.
    edited July 2015
    I believe Yasmin was 10% in base form... Not sure though.
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• hereohereo Member
    It is possible I think if it happens to nub nub it's possible but really did say tribal leader or keep at tribal heart
    In game level:41
    Shared hero:bovus el doro
    Favourite hero: bovus el doro.
    Chapter:16