PVP Power

HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
So how come sometimes when you replace a hero the power of your team goes up. Does the game recognize good pairings or is it just because some heroes are stronger than others. My water strategy lost so much power only a day in that I replaced it. Don't know what happened but i'm going to unlock Therand! I will do it! So i'm figuring out the fiercest group of heroes I can find...

BTW, Turns out Hopper has defense power... OVER 10,000!
Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
In game Level: 70
Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
I'm on Twitter regularly

Comments

• al4xal4x Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I'm pretty sure the power level correlates to each heros 'Hero Power' and the total is just simply adding up the heros you are using... I do find this to be a tad broken though because your hero power goes up each time you ascend said hero, sometimes however they don;t get stat increases so now your worth more points to someone raiding you than you really should be.
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Whenever I battle someone I've started to ignore power level and focus on which heroes can take out others. Anything below four stars is usually a one hit kill to me now.
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• You never want to miscalculate how much it takes to kill a Tsume and have him delete your team because of it. Power seems to be calculated somewhat strangely. I mean, my 2 star Black Diamond has more power than my 4 star Willow...
    • Level: 61
    • I will be less active from now on, gotta study.
    • Torchy is and always will be the best healer in the game.
    • I am always lurking.
    Yet Willow can take more blows (Can survive a skull cracker), Tends to deal a little less damage, is also fast, has medium-fast ability gain, and all her abilities are monsterous attacks. That is odd.
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• My Willow is also 2 levels higher. Maybe because assassinate has the potential to kill multiple enemies when defending?
    • Level: 61
    • I will be less active from now on, gotta study.
    • Torchy is and always will be the best healer in the game.
    • I am always lurking.
    That is a good point. Black diamond has the ability to hit multiple enemies. Maybe Willow's rate will go up at final ascension.
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• Webber91Webber91 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    If u know the heroes well enough u don't need to even look at the power
    Grinding Grinding and more Grinding

• hereohereo Member
    Hero power Is broken for example nimeral Is better than nitpick but has less hero power
    In game level:41
    Shared hero:bovus el doro
    Favourite hero: bovus el doro.
    Chapter:16
    That could be due to the ability Nitpick has that increases attack when added to a fire team... Black dimond gets a similar ability about light heroes.
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• No nitpick has more hero power in general just because he's a ended in fact he has the most hero power in all of my heros
    That's an interesting note.
    I'm on Twitter regularly

I am temporarily shutting down this conversation until Joel or another mod does something! Do not comment anything further until all posts and other flags made by player @RogerStonecrusher are deleted and normal order is restored. Thank you for understanding. Normal chat on this topic will hopefully resume soon. Until then enjoy the forums.
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• hereohereo Member
    edited August 2015
    No nitpick has more hero power in general just because he's a ended in fact he has the most hero power in all of my heros oops
    Nitpick does indeed have a lot of power. I find he doesn't do too well on his own however and has a good time when he's on a team of other fire heroes. Each one gives him a massive boost to attack and turns Meteor storm into a slaughter storm.
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• kap8s03i5n8b.jpg

Well apparently just because he is two levels higher he has more power.... I find that crazy
  • Still pretty dumb how I can't view replays @joel @Joveth