Celestial Chart - Created by Ghost (Augustus the Paladin Update)

Comments

• Awesome @Kynok! Thanks so much! The love I got from the community is overwhelming! I'm so happy I was able to help so many people. Can't wait to do more moving forward!

That would also be awesome @photok!!
    Shared: IGOROK 5* FA 21d0txg.png
    Check out my Celestial Chart!!
    IGN: Ghostlord7
    Level: 61
  • cool nice job @Ghost
  • Guys what is the best way to farm celestials? I've been trying to get my last spirit evo for tsume but I just can't seem to get it. I've gone through full stamina countless times using keys on the levels that drop it but no luck. Seems like the only way to get them is random drops when doing heroic summons.
    tumblr_o33faab1yk1v4z7sko1_500.png
  • Thank you for changing all the Pontiflexes to Pontifexes.
  • Anglagard wrote: »
    Thank you for changing all the Pontiflexes to Pontifexes.

Haha, I was wondering if you were going to notice! Yeah, I guess I was trying to funny before but agree with you that it should be consistent.
  • Great job Ghost!
    VIP Level 10
    PVP Defense: Bovus, Yoko, Tsume, Emily
    Motto: "If you bring tanks I bring rogues, if you bring rogues I bring tanks."
    Shared hero: Emily
    Guild: The Potato Army
  • Thanks @GrayMouser, means a lot!
  • Great and helpful chart. Thanks!
    In-game level: 6x
    Shared Hero: Phenol Thoxian ★★★★★★
    Favourite Heroes: Phenol Thoxian, Shadowblade, Samurai Takumi, King Yorick, Sir William, Overlord Executum
  • Awsome! thanks a lot.
  • Hoping this thread becomes a sticky. I also made a second chart with superscripted number instead of carets that I'm not sure if I like more or not. I'll post it later to see what you guys think.
  • You've made it onto their facebook page, congrats!
    rwgvva6ow25z.png
  • Amazing. Super job.
    3b2dReS.gif
    We raid far right.
  • Ball wrote: »
    You've made it onto their facebook page, congrats!

Wow, thanks so much @Ball!!! I didn't realize this until now! I feel honored that they featured my chart there.. :) I have gotten such a sense of accomplishment from this project, and can't believe the amount of support. It's an awesome feeling, and I really want to continue contributing to this community!
  • I made a minor edit to the chart (adding in Dagrund Blacksmoke to the Shadow Evo) that includes changing the carets to superscripted numbers 1 & 2 that signify 1st or 2nd ascension. Let me know what you think and which you prefer! :)
  • Great job!
  • Bump. Vote to sticky this please
    Shared Hero: 60 Black Diamond 6*, FA
    The "Tater" Litigator ;)
    It is easy to complain, but not easy to complain well
    DB_Tsume_Signature_Esquire3_zpspvz6y0wz.png
  • Bump
  • Ghost wrote: »
    Hoping this thread becomes a sticky. I also made a second chart with superscripted number instead of carets that I'm not sure if I like more or not. I'll post it later to see what you guys think.

Amazing job. Only critique I would say is move those superscript numbers to after the hero's name instead of after the number of celestials.
    M̄̀̊̇ͮ͗̔̈́̍̄̀̚͏̦͖͔͖̯̪̘̞̤̼͇͠ǐ̵̼̪̤̙̻̝͈̪̱̺̖̳̯͇̭̝ͪ̌̇̃ͬ̐͐͒ͫ͛̀̓͢t̷̴̛͙͉̤͍͕̰̾̆͑ͣͧͤ͌ͣ̀ç̆̍ͩͯ͌̇ͦ͌̊̉ͨ͆̒́̑ͨ͂̐҉͕̠̲h̸̠͇̲͈̙͍͚̙̖̹̝͓͇̙͈̣̠̔̾ͨ̎̓̔͊̀̊͐̀́ͬ̃̒͘͠͝ͅR̴̹͇̖̘̫̣͈̬͈̥͍̤͔̮̯̣ͩ͆̿ͣ̈ͪ͑̓͊͆̾͟a̸̢̛̰͚͇̥̰͇̳̮̝͎ͦ͊̊͗̒̍̾ͥ̽̒ͭ͑̚͟͜ḏ̛̻̲̦͍͓͙͖́͆̏̋̅̔̉̐́͛̽ͩ̀͢͟͝

Drink up, they don't make 'em like this anymore.
    Mashta meowstaa purrtato reclines on her throne of felines.
    Every time a 'special' offer or bundle appears, a puppy dies. - Dokem
  • Thanks so much @Joel, means a lot :)
  • Working on a youtube video about this chart. Theory-crafting a website also for all these cool fan creations. That would be awesome.
  • Webber91Webber91 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Does this post have the most likes??? Awesome job too btw I saw it when it first came out but never commented :P
    Grinding Grinding and more Grinding

• Love this, I put it in my line chat so others can see it!
  • Nicely done Ghost
  • This is a great reference. Thanks for all the hard work! I have one suggestion for the next time you're editing it... change the borders from silver to gold for the rare evo's?
  • @megachirops that's actually a really cool idea that I will consider!!
  • One of the best things I've seen on this forum to date. I can't tell you how many times I've tried to find something like this. +50 to you sir
    Recently returned to DB. IGN: WKeytones
  • I've updated the chart to include the new icy rogue, Indigo!
  • woodk wrote: »
    One of the best things I've seen on this forum to date. I can't tell you how many times I've tried to find something like this. +50 to you sir

Thanks @woodk that really means a lot! :)
  • Thanks!! You're great! <3