unreleased heroes confirmed edited 5

Comments

• MaCoPiMaCoPi Member
    MaCoPi wrote: »
    And those are not even all, there also a light counterpart to this one:
    mw4dv6xc0vn2.png
    This picture look familiar somehow, if only I could remember where from... o:)
    I'm a little old cat lady from Uttica.
  • maybe that will be a reward for buying it and it will be a purchase game only kind of hero... Bet she is going to be a rogue barb... or maybe a construct rogue barb...

I really hope not. Every hero is supposed to be able to be maxed from free to play although paying is faster. That would suck if we had to buy real life merchandise (that no one would play with me) just for an in game character.
  • wnryy5uyfkla.png

These ones actually look like Early versions of Agnon.
  • atKorosLitatKorosLit Member
    yeah they do actually
  • I hope that the voodoo hero is next... I HAVE so many ideas- No I promised I wouldn't make any new content for a week to give others myself a break :confused:... But it's so tempting! :triumph: oh well I will just right it down and post it next Monday.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I hope that’s not Agnon’s early developmental phase, because I really want them to be an upcoming Demon Legendary Hero!
  • Interesting to see @MaCoPi after a real long time.

And no, those ‘brutedemons’ above are definitely demons. ;)
    Crimson's Links: DB Wiki | DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum | Twitter
    IGN: CrimsonKid
    tgtu88snl2ot.png
  • are those skull bats in the token dungeons a torchy skin, or a new bat hero?
  • @qwert_year That’s a skin for Torchy, but a different color.
    tgtu88snl2ot.png
  • I actually hope that demons get a legendary and rework
  • I don't really want a huge rework for them, they have very cool kit designs. A legendary would be great for them though.
  • yea... maybe at least something to beat Drakk teams tho. Idk about you but I cant seem to ever beat barbarian teams
  • r4vii6wsihg1.png
    This was listed in the board game. It’s looked like a skin or epic for Black Diamond. If memory serves me I think she was called Blade Storm.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • edited May 12
    Helia Bladestorm - referred as an Epic Boss (from the board game).
    tgtu88snl2ot.png
  • Helia Bladestorm - referred as an Epic Boss (from the board game).

Maybe they are going with my idea of being able to sail and she will be a boss in Atlantis???
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • Actually the voodoo doctor has in fact been conformed sometime in 2016, check out Zomm hero spotlight, it will say his most hated hero is a voodoo doctor, I think that the voodoo Doctor will be a spirit and undead synergie hero, and will transform undead into spirits, the reason why he would hate the voodoo Doctor is because he turns the undead into spirits, forced to serve him instead of Zomm forevermore, even Zomm is forced into this fate.
  • hadouryuhadouryu Member
    cant wait for the nature and fire dragons and the light knight to be released!!
  • hadouryu wrote: »
    cant wait for the nature and fire dragons and the light knight to be released!!

Meh I'd prefer a light demon, and a full out revamp of the demon species... They are supposed to be chaotic... My idea will be out in an hour or two sooo...
  • Adverb007Adverb007 Member
    they should make a plague doctor like : 89265.jpg
    There once was a monster from the ice
    But here's a bit of advice
    Don't try to fight him, your fate will be quite grim
    You'd go from hero to human sacrifice
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    Actually the voodoo doctor has in fact been conformed sometime in 2016, check out Zomm hero spotlight, it will say his most hated hero is a voodoo doctor, I think that the voodoo Doctor will be a spirit and undead synergie hero, and will transform undead into spirits, the reason why he would hate the voodoo Doctor is because he turns the undead into spirits, forced to serve him instead of Zomm forevermore, even Zomm is forced into this fate.

ibwPFFs.png

Hmm, I always thought the Voodoo Doctor was an early version of Zomm...

• Adverb007Adverb007 Member
    edited May 16
    cq6ogs6fkngl.jpg

Here's an idea for a plague doctor, whose most hated hero would probably be kobal
    There once was a monster from the ice
    But here's a bit of advice
    Don't try to fight him, your fate will be quite grim
    You'd go from hero to human sacrifice
    sirolk99 wrote: »
    Actually the voodoo doctor has in fact been conformed sometime in 2016, check out Zomm hero spotlight, it will say his most hated hero is a voodoo doctor, I think that the voodoo Doctor will be a spirit and undead synergie hero, and will transform undead into spirits, the reason why he would hate the voodoo Doctor is because he turns the undead into spirits, forced to serve him instead of Zomm forevermore, even Zomm is forced into this fate.

ibwPFFs.png

Hmm, I always thought the Voodoo Doctor was an early version of Zomm...

Perhaps the lore about how Zomm hates the Witch Doctor is a nod to the Witch Doctor being a previous version of him.

Although since the art for the Witch Doctor is all there and looks very good, I would love it if the Witch Doctor actually became a hero.
    Perhaps the lore about how Zomm hates the Witch Doctor is a nod to the Witch Doctor being a previous version of him.

Hmm, maybe Zomm was the Witch Doctor in life, then he died and somehow ended up coming back as an Undead...
  • Although since the art for the Witch Doctor is all there and looks very good, I would love it if the Witch Doctor actually became a hero.
    Either way, we can just admire its beauty! <3
    vrx1bdgzd1rd.png
    tgtu88snl2ot.png
    sirolk99 wrote: »

Hmm, maybe Zomm was the Witch Doctor in life, then he died and somehow ended up coming back as an Undead...

Would that mean that he hates who he was if he supposedly hates the Witch Doctor? :thinking:
    Probably, so he now has self-loathing issues :D
  • Although since the art for the Witch Doctor is all there and looks very good, I would love it if the Witch Doctor actually became a hero.
    vrx1bdgzd1rd.png

I like his staff a lot. Its pretty cool

• atKorosLit wrote: »
    Although since the art for the Witch Doctor is all there and looks very good, I would love it if the Witch Doctor actually became a hero.
    vrx1bdgzd1rd.png

Despite the donkey ears, I like it too.
    qwert_year wrote: »
    atKorosLit wrote: »
    vrx1bdgzd1rd.png

Aww, now I can’t unsee that!! I thought they were just horns!
  • qwert_year wrote: »
    atKorosLit wrote: »
    vrx1bdgzd1rd.png

Aww, now I can’t unsee that!! I thought they were just horns!

Actully, they might not be donkey ears... I just don't know anymore. :/