Surviving with 1 Hero alive

I know a lot of people won't be able to relate to this...move on lol.

I'm in the position of not being able to complete this achievement. I've tried 7 days in a row now and I can't do it.

I can't get all my heroes killed before the end...here's what I've tried;

1. Using 1 hero per floor and not using special attacks unless the special attack will not hurt the defence
2. Putting in heroes to the floor I know will die quickly

I've not been able to have all my heroes die before the end, I usually get to the top of the tower with still around 6 heroes alive...

So how did you do it when you have a full hero roster, most 6* FA and decent runes on most heroes...
Level 70 - IGN - Metafrey

Comments

• You enter a floor with 1 hero. Let him take some damage without killing the enemy. Then you exit the floor. When you reenter, your hero will have the health he had when you exited, while your enemy/enemies will be back to the amount of helth they had when you entered the floor the previous time. It's time consuming but thankfully you just have to do it one time... :)
  • MetafreyMetafrey Member
    edited September 2016
    Oh jeez @G4BIBI

I didn't even think of doing that but yeah, looks like that's what i'll have to do, ugh...going to be a long night.

Thanks

Does the enemies energy reset as well? Could speed this up a bit by putting in 4 heroes in, taking a Blade Storm to the face and then retreat?

• Yes, their energy shold reset I believe. Don't kill me if I'm wrong though.

Just make sure you don't kill of the enemies. If you enter with a full team, only using basic attacs might kill them.

It took me about 2 hours compleeting it, but at least i don't have to do it again. :)
  • MonkeyHunterMonkeyHunter Member
    edited September 2016

The best strategy is to go in with 4 person team and retreat before either team is defeated. That way the enemy goes back to full health/energy but you lose health and heroes. Rinse and repeat.
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Use triads and autoplay. But once you get to floor 11 send in teams of two until you're at the top. Finish by letting remaining heroes be killed by chromus until you have dagrund left. Dagrund can 1v1 chromus.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• @HaxusBloodbane - how do you let Chromus kill your heroes? I've tried but even the weakest hero can kill him without much effort, I've solo'd Chromus with just about everyone. Poor Chromus, I never see him attack anymore since he's truly slow now, love to see him buffed a bit to make it a bit harder

• Ella and especially Ponti can easily 1v1 Chromus. Dagrund is so yesterday,
    Maybe a few more pennies
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Kidhak wrote: »
    Ella and especially Ponti can easily 1v1 Chromus. Dagrund is so yesterday,

Yes but Dagrund is perfectly crafted for fighting him, he can never miss, he gets two healing moves, and smack down is a lot stronger than most people expect.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• Kidhak wrote: »
    Ella and especially Ponti can easily 1v1 Chromus. Dagrund is so yesterday,

Yes but Dagrund is perfectly crafted for fighting him, he can never miss, he gets two healing moves, and smack down is a lot stronger than most people expect.

Perfectly crafted? Therand can just about ohko every color of Chronus but green.
  • My goal with retreating was to kill off every Normal and Fast speed hero I had before reaching Chromus at a minimum. Since Chromus is normal speed, he will always attack the slow speed hero once, so they are easier to kill off via retreating on floor 12. Just about half the roster can solo Chromus (learned this the hard way by thinking he'd be able to kill everyone off by 1v1). Zomm works well as the sole survivor :)
  • Metafrey wrote: »

I can't get all my heroes killed before the end..

You can't lose? Poor you!

Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • I used Ponti as my Tower Champion. Make sure that you kill off the following heroes before Chromus, as theyre too powerful to die to him easily: Brom, Zomm, Astrid, Zen, Therand, Yorick, Nub, and Icepick.