2X PWNAGE Points today!

2»

Comments

• FatCat69 wrote: »
    What's up with the Days of Pwnage quest line? There was one quest and then it was gone.

They said that they originally released the wrong Pwnage event. They originally released something called "Days of Pwnage" that had quest lines associated with them. They quickly took that down and released the correct event, which was just 2x Pwnage points for 24 hours.
  • Foozle wrote: »
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    What's up with the Days of Pwnage quest line? There was one quest and then it was gone.

They said that they originally released the wrong Pwnage event. They originally released something called "Days of Pwnage" that had quest lines associated with them. They quickly took that down and released the correct event, which was just 2x Pwnage points for 24 hours.

I accidental did the quest before they removed it and received a bunch of hero tokens which was nice.
  • Joveth wrote: »
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    @Joveth, for those of us unlucky enough to have cashed in prior to it going live, do we need to contact customer service?

I'm annoyed. I waited til 1:05pm PST, force quit the app, saw the Days of PWNage banner and though, "Great! Event is live." Finished floor 12 to collect and found that it's the same old same old.

We'll get to you folks soon! Compensation will be coming.

These haven't been sent out yet have they?
  • I haven't received anything yet. Hope it's coming soon though...
  • I am a patient man. I know they're good for it.
  • What happened to day of pwnage quest? I only got the reward for floor 1-8 even though I completed the whole tower.
  • JovethJoveth Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    edited October 2016
    Compensation will be sent out soon. Thanks for your patience. @Phillip123 that quest was never intended to be a quest for this event.
  • dvd54407dvd54407 Member
    edited October 2016
    @Joveth what was the compensation? I don't recall seeing anything for it in my DB mailbox. Are you sure you got everyone?

EDIT: Joveth updated his last post. Looks like it hasn't been sent yet.
  • Joveth wrote: »
    Compensation will be sent out soon. Thanks for your patience. @Phillip123 that quest was never intended to be a quest for this event.

Anything yet @Joel?

Thanks
  • I still haven't received anything... but I also didn't have any expectation for them to do it over the weekend. Monday, though, is a different story.
  • @Joel and @Joveth ... alright guys, time to ante up. When is the compensation going to be issued on this? Can we at least get a general timeline to level-set expectations?
  • dvd54407 wrote: »
    @Joel and @Joveth ... alright guys, time to ante up. When is the compensation going to be issued on this? Can we at least get a general timeline to level-set expectations?

"Soon"
  • It has now been almost a full week... I don't think they are going to keep their promise of compensation, because I still haven't seen anything.
  • Stop complaining. Your compensation is that you get to purchase a Zomm skin with no tedious quest.
  • They were sent out yesterday. Did you collect your tower in that 15 minute window?
  • I legitimately can't tell if Beeker up there is being serious or sarcastic... lol

And yes, I completed the tower at 3:03pm CST (I started at 3:01 just after the initial banner change, so I assume it took just a minute or two). But I dont recall seeing any compensation - what did they send out?

@Joel or @Joveth - do I need to submit a support ticket for this?