Who should get a buff and what should it be?

Reaper8640Reaper8640 Member
edited October 2016 in General Discussion
Some heroes like just kicking the dust and are only useful for certain dungeons or raids.

So who do you think might need a buff and what is this buff they might need?
Thank you to JackHallow666 for allowing me to use his amazing Kobal drawing as my profile picture!

LvL:64
Champion:Kobal 6*

They asked if I cared.
I said I did, I'm just really lazy.
Tagged:

Comments

• Poor sad Jabber. He needs a buff in like everything.
  • Pignius Beastial Roar to heal all beasts. then an all beast team might actually be playable
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Jabber. I mean honestly. Even I cant find a use for Jabber outside of beast events... AND I'M HAXUS!
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• Jabber ;-;
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Buff Phemus

Give him Ogre trait , removed friendly fire on earthquake ability and wild swing should be attack enemy that we choose not random

Buff Samurai Takumi

Buff Dhegeon Stonecrusher

Buff Mangle Jaw
    I'm proud member of Potato Society

• Make Jabber a beast healer in some way (regeneration for everyone?). Then he goes from unplayable to staple in a beast team. Not only will this give a useless hero some much needed play time, but it will also give us a new team to use.
    IGN: Xanathra
  • jakebadboisjakebadbois Member
    edited October 2016
    Alexandros! It know he has already been buffed but they missed the mark. The man has 0 synergy and all of his specials lack effectiveness. At the very least give him some synergy with constructs, light heroes something.
  • Buff Phemus

Give him Ogre trait , removed friendly fire on earthquake ability and wild swing should be attack enemy that we choose not random

Buff Samurai Takumi

Buff Dhegeon Stonecrusher

Buff Mangle Jaw

Give samurai takumi parry, or if he is close to death let him choose a honorable death to massively boost teammates attack or defense it is the samurai way.
  • So, everybody likes Balog the way he is now? =)
    AAZ7
  • Jabber definitely needs a buff the most. What I think would be awesome is if for the next update, DB redid Jabber, and I mean a COMPLETE do over. All new attacks that are insanely good, crazy amount of health, new OP synergy traits, maybe even a new skin. The update turns him into the by far the best hero of the game, kicking off a new era of DB: Jabber's Reign of Terror