Sulf Help

I can make it to the boss battle but my healer keeps dying and so do my other heroes because his burn does so much damage!

Comments

• Question who are you using as you team?
    Thank you to JackHallow666 for allowing me to use his amazing Kobal drawing as my profile picture!

LvL:64
    Champion:Kobal 6*

They asked if I cared.
    I said I did, I'm just really lazy.
  • Stonefist, Yasmin, Yorick, and Igorok
  • Assuming that these are all FA heroes all ways have taunt up and give Yasmin her shield at all times

As for the battle see if you can just use stonefists first ability in synchronization with yorick's first and or last ability
    Thank you to JackHallow666 for allowing me to use his amazing Kobal drawing as my profile picture!

LvL:64
    Champion:Kobal 6*

They asked if I cared.
    I said I did, I'm just really lazy.
  • try switching igorok with takumi and bring 3 energy pots for his first skill
    TrueMelkio?gid=ascension
  • But I can't heal the burn for all skills so yorick and igo usually die
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited October 2016
    I three stared it first try with igo first, Yorik second, therand third, and sf fourth. I use smack down whenever possible, and also use yorik's second and tried abilities whenever possible.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Tell me the stars and ascension of these heroes, and of course if you don't have one say that too:

- Indigo
    - IGOROK
    - Sir William
    - Selwyn the Enduring
    - King Yorick
    - Yasmin Bloom
    - Stonefist
    - Samurai Takumi
    - High King Valkin
    - Kai Makani
    - Icepick
    - Yokozuna
    - Therand Fiddlestorm
    - Icebloom
  • Since I fast leveled many of the heroes are below what they should be for a lvl 66. Igo, Lao, therand, indigo, Yasmin, kai, Yokozuna are the only viable options. All under 5 stars except therand
    CookiWo wrote: »
    Since I fast leveled many of the heroes are below what they should be for a lvl 66. Igo, Lao, therand, indigo, Yasmin, kai, Yokozuna are the only viable options. All under 5 stars except therand

Who's Lao? Anyways, try putting as many crit tunes on Indigo as possible, then being Indigo, IGOROK, Therand and Yasmin. If you're lucky, Indigo's Crits will give your team enough energy so that IGOROK is always taunting (if you have him FA, if not bring Yoko as your tank), Therand to deal damage, and Yasmin will be able to heal more with the energy front indigo. Rune Therand to do as much damage as possible, and since he's sorta squishy, you can put life/bulwarks in his blue rune slots.
  • Am I the only one who thinks this guy is looking for Self Help everytime I see the subject of this thread?

• B00gersugarB00gersugar Member
    edited October 2016
    #freebvs
    edited October 2016
    Maybe he means challenge mode sulfurious?
  • @JackHallow666 Lao is leo it think.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
    farfella wrote: »
    @JackHallow666 Lao is leo it think.

Why though? I asked for his Water heroes... /confused
  • This is my first thread btw, and I meant kai boy Lao