Topics are overrated

2»

Comments

• @Eos
    Agreed. Ella has high potential and it is nice that she can't be "bought." Maybe I'm too low a level to see stronger Ellas, but the ones I see on defense go down fast. Any idea what turn she uses charm on defense?
  • I wanna see adventure time in a anime style
    level:23
    IGN: Mlg360smackan
    Shared hero : whatever that seems useful
    ....oh you are still reading
  • I went for Ella straight away. Definitely kind of regretting spending scrolls on 4 honor summons. I got 2 new champs out of it (Ignus and Therand), but I'm so busy leveling everyone else they've gotten no love yet. I've gotten her Ascended once, but now it's just a matter of getting all those Evos for a second ascension. Haven't gotten anyone to the third tier yet except for little ol' Yasmin (which is the ugliest end result I've ever seen).
    In-game Level: 30-something *mystery!*
    Shared Hero: Masuta Kira
    Hero Wishlist: Pontifex Mortis, Julius
  • EosEos Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    kurokuro wrote: »
    @Eos
    Agreed. Ella has high potential and it is nice that she can't be "bought." Maybe I'm too low a level to see stronger Ellas, but the ones I see on defense go down fast. Any idea what turn she uses charm on defense?

No sorry I don't, it's very hard to come by at the moment but frankly I'm more terrified of meeting the folks who've got Nim 5* and fully ascended wrecking *everyone* to noticed...
    smackan wrote: »
    I wanna see adventure time in a anime style

Don't we all...
    I went for Ella straight away. Definitely kind of regretting spending scrolls on 4 honor summons. I got 2 new champs out of it (Ignus and Therand), but I'm so busy leveling everyone else they've gotten no love yet. I've gotten her Ascended once, but now it's just a matter of getting all those Evos for a second ascension. Haven't gotten anyone to the third tier yet except for little ol' Yasmin (which is the ugliest end result I've ever seen).

Yeah that hat is a bit ridic but she's so BA she don't care.
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    IGN: Dudum
    Champion: Dhaegon Stonecrusher 6* [60]
    Hero Wishlist: Lupina 6* (103/150), Augustus the Paladin 6* (107/150), Icebloom (224/100 to unlock), Thalia 10*
    Hero Cards
    When I'm fresh out of stamina sometimes I get a little snippy...Apologies.
  • Ah ella uses her charm ability on the 3rd or 4th round in defence.

1st round - basic
    2nd round - blood bond
    3rd round - basic or charm
    4th round - charm
    5th round -basic
              ノ`ー'、
              ) (⌒) (
     l\       `ヽ-、/´ /!
     〉:::lヽ、  ァ‐-、,o,_ ,.ィ  /l::〉
     >:::| ノヽ,r〉;'´::::::::`ヽ}イ |::>
     く:::':、 〈 Y!ノメ人ス)〉n  l::フ
      i`ヽ;〉  ノルリ ゚ ー.゚ノ「 ア /イ
      '、゚ 。`'ーイ:〈,i(( !)}],ノ,ノ。/
       \。゚ 〈/ン'^~フヽ、゚/
        ` く/'ト,ラ^i_ラ'´ ´

Go chibi Reiuji Utsuho!!! aka. Okuu
                 ,. ''"´ ̄ ̄`"'' ー- 、,
              ト─'-..、.,_ __, ─-、__   ヽ
              {\::::::::::::::;>'、_r‐、 ヽ--、}、
             r´\ `'ー/:::/:;::::::;:::::ヽ-'ヽr‐ヽ
             `7Σ\/:::::/ト-|:::/|:::::::;:::::::l`ヽノ-‐ァ
             ;':::::::::`7::::::;'ァテlr'、 |:::::/|::::::|::::::';::イ
            ./::::::::::::::|::::::l人_zリ  |/ /__:;':::::::|ン
            /::::/::::::::::|!:::::|""       ァr、/|:::::/
           ;:::::;':::|:::::::;ハ:::::|      り,ム::レイ
            |:::/ヽ|::::/:::::'::::;: 、  `    ゙,ハ|::::|!
           ∨  レヘr、_」ムr_,>‐=ァ壬|::∧;'
               ., '´   \}/´ ̄`Y`ヽイ
               /      {   rン、  |
              .{    /´「 ̄ ̄ヽト-'、
               ' 、_  /  ;'"´ ̄`ヽト-、}
        / ̄`'::.、    `ヽ.  |      |  |
       /::/´ ̄`ヽ::':,    |:::\ |      ;   ;
        {:::{.___   ',:::',   /:::::::::':、    ./、_/
       /',:::',-- 、`ヽ|::::|/:::::::\::::ヽ--‐':::::}
      ;:::/\\ \:|:;:':::::::::;:::-──--::、::::;!、
      .{:::{  ):::)   7::::::/::-‐;:>'"´ ̄`ヽ‐' 、
      ',::',//  ,r{::::/;:>'"´        }   ヽ、
       (_/、  ,∠-<          /    「「`ヽ.
         \:/    \ \   _,,,... -‐<> 、,_ノノ  }
         .;'      ,.>''"´`''ー─ ''"´ ̄   `゙ヽ.__ノ
          '、_,,.. '"´

Thank you spoiler tag!!! Chen Stays!!!
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Hero Wishlist: Lupina 6* (103/150), Augustus the Paladin 6* (107/150), Icebloom (224/100 to unlock), Thalia 10*
    Hero Cards
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Pokémon is so popular the Japanese have Pikachu as their fifa mascot. No matter what they do they'll make money. Even if it fails they'll make money. According to their investment and revenue as well as stocks the subpar opening for the Wii U still gave them more money than it took to develop and mass produce the darn thing. Then they lowered prices when they made back their money. So long as there are people playing games there will be Nintendo and there will be Pokémon.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

Yeah, truth the number one console even after all the crap they've done recently in Japan is the WiiU.... like seriously, why!?
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Hero Cards
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Just moved this to "Off-Topic Discussion". I thought I had made that change earlier, whops! Anyways, I might as well say a few words while I'm here...

Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
    Joel wrote: »
    Just moved this to "Off-Topic Discussion". I thought I had made that change earlier, whops! Anyways, I might as well say a few words while I'm here...

Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!

I knew it would get moved at some point and your HP references will never go unmissed, @Joel we love you too! You guys are killing it this weekend. Thank you.
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Hero Cards
  • @Eos I see. I have never had a tablet besides a meh Samsung one that wouldn't wven let me do anything so I never used it. I might want to go to the surface book as a hybrid computer/tablet but we'll see. Might wait for a second generation
    My Defense
    Hero Kira Tsume Torchy Lady Nimriel
    Level 23 23 23 23
    Star 5 3 2 4
    Ascension 1 2 2 1
    My Shared Hero: Rocky The Shiitake
    Flyingpizzacats

The Surface is 3/4 gens in :lol: But honestly Samsung has had some very poopy tablets. Anything under 7 inches stay far away from. But then they release at 12.2 in monster (in all the best of ways) and you go how can you screw up the 7 in so much!? I only game on tablets and computers these days. It's so nice. Going back to game on a phone seems crazy pants once you realize what you're missing. I especially like the wide aspect ratio of this game. The two sides gets to stand a bit apart and you really see as much of the animation as designed.
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Hero Cards
  • The surface Pro is on 4th generation. Not the surface book. That is something else entirely. It is a really nice hybrids tablet/computer
    My Defense
    Level 23 23 23 23
    Star 5 3 2 4
    Ascension 1 2 2 1
    Flyingpizzacats

• Surface pro 4:
    gwnug2yu69y5.jpg
    Surface Book. This is why I said hybrid computer tablet. Surface pro is not a hybrid. Just a tablet
    a89em49vbces.jpg
    b3jpnzvpm416.jpg
    q4i53ptdcgva.jpg
    My Defense
    Level 23 23 23 23
    Star 5 3 2 4
    Ascension 1 2 2 1
    Flyingpizzacats

@flyingpizzacats I am so glad I found these (yes I know they're from the Android version but this is for a visual argument) a while back I was testing a theory of mine. While no one showed much interest then I am sure someday folks will. Here's why. It's all about the aspect ratio.

4:3 (all iPads, some tablets)

nsjud643ruae.png

16:9 (most mid tier and all flagship cell phones, iPhones, most Android tablets)

32o2rxgwpshi.png

16:10 (technically only possible on the computer but notice the increased display area you get overall. Especially around the fountain and the extra bits around the edges from the bush on the far left and the windows on the far right)

lwbpiyjt9dct.png

This is why I'm torn between getting a new iPad Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro. You just get more of a display. No matter how you feel about the quality of the display your eyeballs can't lie to you from examples A and B how much more is actually on display. Now imagine both examples at around 12 inches diagonally. Yeah the iPad Pro isn't looking so hot right now :(
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Hero Cards
  • @Eos my iPhone 5s looks fine at 16:9 I fuess haha. The 16:10 looks pretty much the same as 16:9... Not sure any differences besides a couple pixels...maybe
    My Defense
    Level 23 23 23 23
    Star 5 3 2 4
    Ascension 1 2 2 1
    Flyingpizzacats

• hey Eos, I actually go hard in clash. I'm th9 with almost all lvl 10 walls, all about that war in 250+ war win clan lol
    IGN: fanganatar
    Level: 42
    Main Team: BD, Torchy, WIllow, Kira, Mangle <3 , Bovus, Tsume
    Wishlist: Masuta Kira, Julius

@fanganatar I used to go hard in clash.. then I started grinding for tokens to be more successful at PVP and that had me putting Clash on ice.
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Hero Cards
2»