Can somebody explain this? Bug maybe?

azgame12azgame12 Member
edited December 2016 in My Dungeon Discussion
VL4uuns.jpg

I enlightened Nitpick, used his ability. Zomm did a revenge hit. Now here's the interesting part. Zen used enlightenment on Brom, a *slow* character. Zen's enlightenment increases speed by 1, so it should have been from slow --> normal. However, Brom went before both my MK and BD, who are both fast. He killed my entire team in 2 shots (something we all know an epic brom is easily capable of). Based off what was supposed to happen, I would have easily won. So... what exactly happened?

*Edit- added a picture
azgame12

Comments

• Enlightning makes any targetted hero fast (accellerated buff), heals, and has a haste-like effect (seconds action + dodge chance).
    A common tactic is to use Ember, Zen and Kozar (slow) to win a raid before the fast phase of round 1 ends. Enlightning makes this possible.
  • azgame12azgame12 Member
    edited December 2016

Schnuppe wrote: »
    Enlightning makes any targetted hero fast (accellerated buff), heals, and has a haste-like effect (seconds action + dodge chance).
    A common tactic is to use Ember, Zen and Kozar (slow) to win a raid before the fast phase of round 1 ends. Enlightning makes this possible.

Enlighten increases speed by 1, not 2. Slow heroes are not supposed to be able to go before fast heroes even if enlightened. They're simply promoted to normal speed.
    azgame12
  • I just tested it with a slow hero and enlighten does only promote to normal speed.
    azgame12
  • Not true.

My standard My Dungeon attack team is Zen, Kozar (slow), BD and MK. Zen Enlightens Kozar who goes next, ahead of BD and MK.

Every now and then it glitches. I've seen some weird outcomes, including an opponent's slow hero suddenly going after Zen. But those are all anomalies. I have also used other slow heroes, such as LRB. Always the same: they go at fast speed and jump the queue.
  • azgame12 wrote: »
    I just tested it with a slow hero and enlighten does only promote to normal speed.

I think your test is mistaken.

My daily test of this is the team I use to attack dungeons. In order it is Kozar, Zen, BD, MK. Their order of activation is Zen (enlightening Kozar), Kozar, Kozar, BD, MK.

It's very clear that Enlighten makes heroes fast.
  • Put Kozar in the first spot and he'll go in the fast phase every single time.
  • I tested with Brom and he went to normal speed instead of fast (behind BD and MK). Does it matter where you place heroes when selecting your team? Should I be placing brom right after zen?
    azgame12
  • Thanks for all the info guys, I've resolved the issue. If you place the slow hero right next to zen, it works. If you don't, it doesn't.
    azgame12
  • @azgame12 i have an attakc team of (in this exact order) phemus furnace pontifex and zen. i start with enlighten on phemus and use earthquake right away obliterating the defenders igorok/masut/nub/pontifex/yoko/bovus. there is no trick to it i dont know what game your talking about but zens ENLIGHTENMENT grants FAST to any hero regardless of tags
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • azgame12 wrote: »
    Thanks for all the info guys, I've resolved the issue. If you place the slow hero right next to zen, it works. If you don't, it doesn't.

The slow hero does not have to be right next to zen. Just to the left. If you want to ensure that they go immediately after being enlightened, put them first in the lineup.

I often run (in this order) Kozar, Shade, Zen, +1 and Kozar will go Twice) immediately after being enlightened.

KashHatton
  • Order matters. If you enlighten a hero to the left of Zen, they will go immediately.
  • kpung07 wrote: »
    Put Kozar in the first spot and he'll go in the fast phase every single time.

This is correct. My guild tested this with Brom. If the Slow hero is in the first slot (that is important), then Zen makes that hero Fast. Brom, Zen, MK, BD, for example, would go: Zen enlightens Brom, then Brom immediately gets his two turns. Then MK and BD act as regular Fasts.

If Brom is not in the first slot - for example: Zen, Brom, MK, BD - Zen enlightens Brom, then MK and BD go, as regular fasts, then Brom gets his two turns as a Normal.

Put your Slow hero in the first slot.
  • Enlightenment increases speed by 2 actually.
    So Brom goes from Slow -> Fast. And the new team order immediately takes place. So the defense order of (F1) Mk, (F2) Zen, (S1) Zomm, (S2) Brom changes to (F1) Brom, (F2) MK, (F3) Zen, (S1) Zomm. So, with his Brom as the 1st fast defender, it goes before your fast attackers. If he had placed Brom 3rd in his line up, behind MK and Zen, it'd have ordered as the 3rd fast defender, and your (F2) MK would have gone then (F3) Brom then (F3) BD.

Order matters for slow heroes as speed changes happen immediately.

You can get away with the order placement of Normal heroes as when they are accelerated twice, they are classified as faster than Fast heroes. Nitpick does not become Fast, as that'd place him as (F4) in your lineup, and he wouldn't go immediately after Zen's enlightenment. He gets placed as (Super Fast 1), which is why he goes immediately regardless of order.

Hope this clarified things a bit! This immediate order explains why an attacking Torchy slowed to (N1) by a defending Icebloom makes it seem like a turn is skipped. It explains the order change when Ponti dies and becomes a slow hero, changing the first normal defending hero immediately. Etc.
  • seanlucky wrote: »
    Enlightenment increases speed by 2 actually.
    So Brom goes from Slow -> Fast. And the new team order immediately takes place. So the defense order of (F1) Mk, (F2) Zen, (S1) Zomm, (S2) Brom changes to (F1) Brom, (F2) MK, (F3) Zen, (S1) Zomm. So, with his Brom as the 1st fast defender, it goes before your fast attackers. If he had placed Brom 3rd in his line up, behind MK and Zen, it'd have ordered as the 3rd fast defender, and your (F2) MK would have gone then (F3) Brom then (F3) BD.

Order matters for slow heroes as speed changes happen immediately.

You can get away with the order placement of Normal heroes as when they are accelerated twice, they are classified as faster than Fast heroes. Nitpick does not become Fast, as that'd place him as (F4) in your lineup, and he wouldn't go immediately after Zen's enlightenment. He gets placed as (Super Fast 1), which is why he goes immediately regardless of order.

Hope this clarified things a bit! This immediate order explains why an attacking Torchy slowed to (N1) by a defending Icebloom makes it seem like a turn is skipped. It explains the order change when Ponti dies and becomes a slow hero, changing the first normal defending hero immediately. Etc.

I second this. depending on the defending team I face, I win a good majority using shade to haunt the team, Zen enlightens Brom (Order does not matter here as brom becomes the fastest hero on the team during enlightenment), brom uses his doom scythe, ponti mops up any survivors, Attackers win.
    Total Zomminionation.